Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination side effects

Re: Vaccination side effects

What concerned me was that it was 2 days+ after the vaccination that I got the upset stomach, so I didn't know whether to blame the jabs, my erratic bowel, my health anxiety (which is, at the moment, especially related to bowel problems) or the cake I made the day before on which I sprinkled some dessicated coconut which was years out of date, and was also made with coconut flour which was likewise years out of date! Don't know whether to throw the rest of the cake away!

I would...Or give it to the birds?!

If your only noted side effects were stomach issues I would say it's probably more related to food than the booster itself, especially if you already suffer from IBS. I hope you get to feeling better though!
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I would...Or give it to the birds?!
    Not sure I want to inflict it on them!

Had both jabs about two weeks ago, felt a bit rough for aweek or so. Fine although my hubby has a bruise still where he had the flu one.

Quote Originally Posted by jackieann3 View Post
    Was wondering is there anyone who hasn't had any of the vaccines who chose not to .
    I am one of those who chose not to take the jab. Had original virus strain in February 2020 and didn't see the point in getting jabbed to prevent something that I had already had. Have never taken a flu jab either. Having seen at first hand the adverse effects in friends and family who had these jabs am quite glad that I didn't subject myself. Firm believer in acquiring natural immunity and exposure.

Hasn't stopped some people from treating me like a plague carrier though ... basic ignorance can't be helped. Won't day much more on this subject as I should probably get cancelled or shut down.

You've got every right to make your own choices about having any vaccine but I do wonder whether you've changed your mind about covid being a "seasonal" virus?

I had the 1st and 2nd but really didn't want to for being so scared what what it would do to me and having it put in my body,the first 1 put me in bed for 4 days don't know if it was the vaccine or anxiety but I was really unwell and the 2nd 1 I wasn't so bad, I don't know what I was scared of the most getting covid or the vaccine, but I haven't had any boosters and I'm not going to, I had the 2 but then it's just going on and on I've also never had the flu jab ,I get anxiety just taking any tablets or anything put in my body so when it came to the vaccine I had to be took to the side and calmed down and stop crying before they could do I, but I had it just about mainly for my husband and family.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You've got every right to make your own choices about having any vaccine but I do wonder whether you've changed your mind about covid being a "seasonal" virus?
    If this was directed at my response Pulisa, then I can only say that I don't believe that it or any other respiratory virus is seasonal, in as much as they are ever present - you can get summer colds and flu so stands to reason that that the new bug will follow the same course. The 'seasonal' increase in infection generally coincides with colder periods and shorter daylight hours when people are less likely to build up healthy immune response with daylight and Vitamin D exposure.

As far as vaccinating against respiratory illness -can anyone really attest that it has ever been successful? It doesn't stop spread or infection only possibly mitigates the worst effects of infection. You can vaccinate against bacterial viruses (e.g. measles, smallpox, mumps) but that is a whole other biological ballgame..... Just trying to apply common sense.

I elected not to use dorabella's version of common sense and had my bivalent booster today. Basic ignorance can't be helped

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information