Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Re: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Thanks Louise.
    I'm just catching up with things on NMP and sorry to read you're having a hard time. x

Matt, sometimes you have to cut yourself off and put all your energy in to life matters that take priority.
    You also have to give yourself credit for handling these difficult times. And in life, stuff tends to come at you in bundles. And just because you are away, it doesn't mean people are not thinking about you on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Matt, sometimes you have to cut yourself off and put all your energy in to life matters that take priority.
    You also have to give yourself credit for handling these difficult times. And in life, stuff tends to come at you in bundles. And just because you are away, it doesn't mean people are not thinking about you on here.
    You're always so kind Carnation.

It really has been one hell of a year but the situation with my Partners Brother in Law and actually her Sister is as involved as him has just been the icing on the cake.

To take £60000 off my Partners Dad (who is vulnerable) that was a 1/3 my Partners and a 1/3 her Brothers is sick on another level.

When my Partners Mum died in 2015 her Dad wanted to give his 3 children £2000 each, my Partner got her's and the Brother in Law was given my Partners Brothers to bank transfer to him as he lives in New Zealand and he didn't even do this and he kept it. Sick eh?!

He was phoned and recorded by my Partners Brother after I gathered all the evidence and he's been cut off from anything financial, I've told him to stay away from me but my Partner has had to see him due to it being my Sons Uncle and Auntie, he has shown no guilt or remorse whatsoever.

What a scumbag!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread Information