Thread: Rabies scare!

Rabies scare!

So basically yesterday I opened my doorknob and I have eczema on my hand, now I think that a rabid raccoon slobbered all over the doorknob whilst I was at school and now I might get rabies. I checked and the doorknob was dry but for some reason im still scared of getting rabies. Thanks.

Re: Rabies scare!

Quote Originally Posted by kony1588 View Post
    So basically yesterday I opened my doorknob and I have eczema on my hand, now I think that a rabid raccoon slobbered all over the doorknob whilst I was at school and now I might get rabies. I checked and the doorknob was dry but for some reason im still scared of getting rabies. Thanks.
    Absolutely positively impossible.

Impossible.

Rabies is only spread through infected animal saliva in a wound, and even then it is still rare.

Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by kony1588 View Post
    why why why would you even think this please go get some help for the real issue

Best wishes xx

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information