Page 157 of 290 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    You DO NOT need to prove anything Toby, if some people wish to be paranoid and suspicious.....thats their issue. I think its actually outrageous that you feel you have needed to gather those pieces of 'evidence' and post them ! You have been consistent in your posts, and nothing you have said has made me believe or think you are anything other than the person you say you are.
    I'm glad I did post them because a certain someone in this thread has suddenly gone silent

Anyways. I'm optimistic about therapy. The woman explained that CBT isn't about ignoring symptoms, it's about rationalizing them in general, which helped me out a little in my understanding of it. I mean I kinda knew that but I thought I would just end up always having blood in my stools and train myself to say "Oh yeah that's just piles" and then find out I have CRC

Honestly I'm feeling a little more reassured in general about the worry now, the pain next to my hip even disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    I'm glad I did post them because a certain someone in this thread has suddenly gone silent
    Just been at the movies... Aladdin... Great flick! Will Smith was great as the Genie. Highly recommended for adults and kids alike But again... carry on

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

You DO NOT need to prove anything Toby, if some people wish to be paranoid and suspicious.....thats their issue. I think its actually outrageous that you feel you have needed to gather those pieces of 'evidence' and post them ! You have been consistent in your posts, and nothing you have said has made me believe or think you are anything other than the person you say you are.
    Absolutely this ^ Your mum & dad might want to know more, but then they are your parents and none of us are.

When I had my breakdown we didn't have IAPT and I was told a 12 month wait. The second time around IAPT was now in place and it was about 2 months to get to be seen due to letters going missing between the surgery and the IAPT partner. Then it started within a month but this was Level 2. If you go Level 3 then you may wait more like 3 months which I was told was standard.

That's the thing about the NHS...they are busy. That's why we get it so cheap. If we want private we can get into therapy within days but then you have to pay a load, something that the US system has as a major downfall for many.

But let me put it this way to you, Toby. I could create those images, I could tell you about my every week of 12 therapy sessions. I could make all that easily knowing a bit about the internet, photoshop and therapy/CBT. See what I'm saying? Proof can be subjective and it's not worth bothering with as we aren't your parents
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 08-06-19 at 02:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    Fishmanpa, I'm gonna ask you again, nicely and respectfully, please leave me alone. Why would I lie?

They didn't give me any idea when it is they just said there's a long waiting list
    That’s exactly what they said to me. Then they forward your details into the admin team who will put you on the waiting lists.

Well done Toby, that was a big step & you did great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be frank, some of the replies on here are turning into harrasement and I'm sure are breaking forum rules.

Don't worry about the 'proof' stuff Toby, you really don't need to do it, as those who believe you will continue believing you, those who don't won't change their mind anyway.
    Last edited by Carys; 08-06-19 at 09:36.

To be frank, some of the replies on here are turning into harrasement and I'm sure are breaking forum rules.

Don't worry about the 'proof' stuff Toby, you really don't need to do it, as those who believe you will continue believing you, those who don't won't change their mind anyway.
    I agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toby, I know I've been quiet lately, but I think you've been doing brilliantly. I think the therapy will really help make things easier - the initial phone call is always the hardest part.

I too think you are making really good progress Toby - there are some spend a lifetime MAYBE getting to the point where you are now, and you are moving forward at a good pace.

I have no idea why admin are allowing this carefully crafted passive-aggressive harrassement to take place on this thread, it seems to break all rules and reports have been made.....yet they are allowed to continue....

I am trying to understand why it is ok for this member to be accused of various things, to have non-supportive and indeed damaging and hurtful comments made, without their removal, yet on other members' threads they are stamped on immediately. I don't know what your issue is FMP with this articulate and very intelligent young man (YES, YOUNG MAN) but your continual taunting is troubling.

If this post gets removed, unlike all the others that have been reported on this thread, then I will be absolutely beyond furious ! If this is removed and the offensive/offending posts then a different matter.
    Last edited by Carys; 09-06-19 at 09:32.

Thanks everyone, and it's fine honestly Carys. Hopefully FMP just stops replying to this thread. In fact I'll block him

Page 157 of 290 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast

Thread Information