Page 1051 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 515519511001104110491050105110521053106111011151 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

I agree, KK. I detest Morrissey but the old whingebag's dirges do provide a welcome contrast to the enforced jollity of Crimbo songs..I'd like to hear Mozza piped into the entrails of Tescopoly megastores 24/7-it would clear checkouts like a dose of sennacot..

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Apparently, Crimbo is all about "giving" - so why haven't I got a single present?

Ach, Cmrd P! I took the bold action of taking £9.98 from Complaints petty cash because I saw a sledgehammer on sale for half price. It comes with instructions: "Lift up and then allow to fall swiftly with swinging motion onto object..." I thought it would come in handy next time you visit your local Tescopoly chain

NEXT!

Never Surrender, Comrade

Yeah agreed Comrade KK same with the Christmas ads on tv it does my head in then the 2018 book a holiday start being shown now fk sake it's not even spring so I usually end up putting You Tube on and continue watching my 6 year series which I am half way through nearly LOL! Boy it takes my mind off things for sure and gives it a much needed rest too ATB

Oh yes just carry on as normal, BigBoy. Cut out all the crappage of Crimbo and all the Mary Berry saturation point drivel. Why the hell are people so taken with Mary Berry? Who does she know in the Beeb? Why is she on TV all the time?
    The highlight of my Christmas will be the Emmerdale festive offering. My daughter loves Emmerdale so there will be some peace on the horizon amongst our dysfunctional family fare...
    Thanks for the sledgehammer, KK. I'll keep it in reserve in case I need a (padded) cell for the night..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Oh yes just carry on as normal, BigBoy. Cut out all the crappage of Crimbo and all the Mary Berry saturation point drivel. Why the hell are people so taken with Mary Berry? Who does she know in the Beeb? Why is she on TV all the time?
    The highlight of my Christmas will be the Emmerdale festive offering. My daughter loves Emmerdale so there will be some peace on the horizon amongst our dysfunctional family fare...
    Thanks for the sledgehammer, KK. I'll keep it in reserve in case I need a (padded) cell for the night..
    Oh I Intend too pulisa ha ha there will be xmas fare in my house Yes I may borrow that sledge hammer off you just in case some one says a cheesy remark like Happy Xmas lmfao Hey the nights starts getting shorter on the 21st Dec Yay!! ATB

I thought I was the only person that's fed up of some of the awful programmes that are on the TV, Absolute drivel. The soaps are the best at the moment.
    Nothing else.

Friggin' fridge freezer on the blink today..

What a load of Bosch..

Put all of your food in the garden it's cold enough , oh and leave a note for the cats and foxes not to touch it

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Friggin' fridge freezer on the blink today..

What a load of Bosch..
    I have searched our Complaints Database and found 3 possible solutions:

1. Don't use fridge. Who needs it this time of year anyway?
    2. Buy new fridge in Jan Sales.
    3. Hit fridge with afore-purchased sledgehammer, which is known to kill or cure it. Refer to solution 1 or 2 if you kill it.

Hope that helps

Never Surrender, Comrade

Thanks, KK.

1. Please explain this to adult son who wants Vienetta (other ice creams are available)

2. January???!!! This "solution" would suit a man but not an overworked domestic engineer with mouths to feed

3. It's already been euthanized or "recycled" in Curry's-speak.

Melt-down sorted. Bacteria live and kicking.

Page 1051 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 515519511001104110491050105110521053106111011151 ... LastLast

Thread Information