Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Depression from Panic/Anxiety Depression that is directly related to Panic and anxiety. Please also read this Website page: Depression

Old 16-11-17, 00:03

I am really struggling and feel very alone.

Tonight I feel so low it is unreal. I have had 5mg diaz and 50mg primithizine (spelling?) And I cannot wind down enough to sleep. I have had such a terrible day. I feel more alone than ever, which is silly, because I have the best friends. I've ridden some emotional rollercoasters lately and it all boils back down to me being fundamentally unlovable and emotionally ridiculous. I push people away when i need them the most and I ruin my own happiness constantly.

Intrusive thoughts have returned and I can't switch off. I don't know what to do with myself.
Old 16-11-17, 01:44

Re: I am really struggling and feel very alone.

Hey, I’m sorry you’re going through a rough patch. I can relate very much, I had a pretty bad day today as well and just feel...useless. I feel unlovable too. I wish I had some good words of encouragement to give you, but all I can really say is that I know how you feel and you’re not alone.

I think the fact that you have great friends shows that you are indeed a lovable person that people do want to be around. Take some time for yourself tonight. Light a nice smelling candle and drink something soothing like warm tea. Watch something that makes you laugh if you can. I hope that tomorrow will be better for both of us.
Old 16-11-17, 09:50

Thank you. I am sorry that you are struggling too.

I have had a horrible night of waking up, little sleep and bad dreams. I can take it easy for a bit but after 11.30 I have to move and have a busy day.

Cannot cope with any more.
Old 16-11-17, 09:59

Em must be exhausted. Are you able to get an hours sleep, just to try and help you feel a little better? I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such an awful night. Have the intrusive thoughts settled? J
Old 16-11-17, 11:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmerLooeez View Post
Tonight I feel so low it is unreal. I have had 5mg diaz and 50mg primithizine (spelling?) And I cannot wind down enough to sleep. I have had such a terrible day. I feel more alone than ever, which is silly, because I have the best friends. I've ridden some emotional rollercoasters lately and it all boils back down to me being fundamentally unlovable and emotionally ridiculous. I push people away when i need them the most and I ruin my own happiness constantly.

Intrusive thoughts have returned and I can't switch off. I don't know what to do with myself.
EmmerLooeez,

So sorry your going through rough time of it. sounds you are loved with having best friends. its understandable right now you dont feel loved, this can happen when we are going through rough patch, having problems sleeping.

you could try and lye down just rest with your eyes closed, that way your body is resting. even if you dont get some sleep. no harm in trying.

hope you start to feel better soon. thinking of you.
Old 16-11-17, 11:58

Sorry you're having a rough time Emma. You will get through this and life will become easier in time. You've been here before and never surrendered then. And you won't now either

Just pity me with the cursed 'man flu'

Complaints Mismanagement Controller
Old 16-11-17, 12:26

James - thank you for your kind message. The intrusive thoughts have abated some today, but I am still anxious and low. Hope you're doing okay.

Yvonne - thank you so much, I can't sleep currently as i am on mummy duty, but I intend on taking it easy today, hour by hour. Thank you for your kind words.

Kk- thank you I know you're right. Can't you pause your man flu for just a moment and dish some pity my way?!? Pffft.
Old 16-11-17, 13:16

I'm sorry things are so hard, Emma. Are you getting any regular input and support from the mental health team or have you been discharged now? You have made great progress by gradually returning to work and maybe the change of environment may help distract you-I hope so.
Old 16-11-17, 13:18

Hi , what makes you think you are unlovable ? You have kids they have to love you regardless it's the law , my partner has always been the same she never feels worthy of love , if you pay her a compliment she throws it back but she is loved as I'm sure you are .
I'm going through a rough time too and I put it down to lack of sleep ( constant nightmares waking me up ) the medical term is a sh&t blip and it will pass don't let it turn into a sh&t storm the take longer to go , honestly it will get better you've got through it before , hang in there .
Old 16-11-17, 13:36

Pulisa - I am supposed to see a CPN in clinic every 6 weeks, I am still waiting for my appointment. I have been discharged from the home based treatment team as I have been making such good progress. Work is good, whilst I am there. I am doing pretty well, but home life is not so good.. I find it takes me a day or so to recover mentally from working.

Buster - I think it is just a product of my past. My children love me, I know that. And I am thankful for it. I'm sorry that you are having a bad time, too. You've had a hard time of it. I get nightmares too and wake up feeling rotten. I hope you feel better. xx

Tags
feel, struggling