Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Depression from Panic/Anxiety Depression that is directly related to Panic and anxiety. Please also read this Website page: Depression

Old 19-11-17, 20:39

Sesonal Depression

Just recently I have really suffered from seasonal depression it when the times go back and it so cold etc

I been so down in the dumps, Not sleeping, hardly eating, no motivation to go out and enjoy my self or do anything, feel worthless and suicidal!

Does anyone else suffer from this :'( it always worse in the winter!
Old 21-11-17, 00:03

Re: Sesonal Depression

Yes, I do! I just saw a segment on tv that said we should take a vitamin d supplement and try to get some sunlight on our skin for 20 minutes a day.

My depression and anxiety seems to always be worse in the fall/winter.
Old 21-11-17, 15:54

I think so. But not really sure

Winter is my favourite time of year, mainly because it's cold (not a heat lover), but I've noticed my anxiety is normally worse during November
Old 21-11-17, 19:00

I normally don't think much about it but when we get the first sunny day in spring I realise just how much I missed the warmth, I don't like it really hot but the warmth on your skin does make you feel good.
Old 28-11-17, 20:59

I would say that I have never really suffered before as the season has not made that much of an impression. However, this year, I have really noticed it this year. It is certainly a recognised affliction and plenty of information for people who suffer SAD, but for those of us who are low beforehand, I am not so sure.

Tags
depression, sesonal