Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Contacting NMP with comments, questions & concerns, How To's and Technical help Want to ask the Administrators a question? Got a problem or a question about this Message Forum or the website. Need technical help ? Post it here.

Old 16-09-18, 13:22

Blocking Medical sites from phone?

Does anyone know if you can block medical sites from phone. Ive been looking and can't figure it out.lol I have an android, but I think it would be a Google setting?
Idk if it could really be successfully done, but wanted to check
Old 16-09-18, 13:23
Administrator

Re: Blocking Medical sites from phone?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Old 16-09-18, 15:48

Most browsers have parental controls. There are also add ons that can do it. Not just sites but keywords too. You'll need a friend or relative to help set it up and keep the password away from you

Positive thoughts
"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Last edited by Fishmanpa; 16-09-18 at 22:00.
Old 16-09-18, 19:18
Advanced Member

Like fishman said,
there are various kinds of parental controls you can set up i've got websites and keywords blocked and i got my lecturer to do the password so i really can't badger a family member for it haha

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Tags
blocking, medical, phone, sites