Thread: Worrying again

Worrying again

Hi everyone,

I'm worrying again and just need to write it down.

I found out last week that it's very likely my boyfriend is going to lose his job. But he has a debt to pay, after spending more than he could afford on his credit card. I worried about how he would pay it off.

He's told me this weekend that he will sign up with an agency and be on call, he'll take any job at any hours whenever they call. Part of me thought it was good he was thinking of a solution and I know he doesn't want to be on the dole.

But I'm worrying about this because I know what it was like when his brother was on call with an agency. I know life isn't all routined, but I find it hard that it will be changing so much, like he could be called at any time to do any hours, and if he's with me he may have to just go.

I've just been worrying about the whole thing, and I don't know how to not worry about it. I know that I don't settle until things are sorted out.

Heather x

I always find if I start to worry about something, I find something else to do, which is normally to listen to some of my favourite music, and that helps me to distract me from the worry, as I sing along and sometimes have a dance, I just lose myself in the music

Love
    Clare

hi heths,

Im sure im the worlds biggest worrier. If im not worried about something im worried cus im not worried.
    Its hard i know but try to think positive.
    My mum always told me things happen for a reason and that in the end things will work out.
    A friend tells me you die if you worry and you die if you dont so why worry in the first place, if you cant change why worry.

I really hope things work out for you.

Take care
    LYNN
    xxxx

Thank you both for your replies and advice.

At the moment I'm worrying, waiting to hear from my boyfriend. Wondering if his boss has said anything else today.

I will keep trying to distract myself and try keep positive.

Heather x

Thread Information