Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i am at my wits end....dont know wot to do...help

i am at my wits end....dont know wot to do...help

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guys...full flown attack this morning....just taken a diaz.
    will my meds ever ever ever make a difference!...i am oh so scared and thinking what is the point!...i have a beautiful daughter who should not be going through this with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

help......i just want it all to end....i'm thinking that everyone would be better off without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: i am at my wits end....dont know wot to do...help

Oh Tracey please don't think like that you are such a lovely person and have so much to give you help me with your comforting pm.'s You Diazapam will start to work shortly and hopefully you will calm down, I know this terrible and sometimes the Doctors don't realise what we are going through. sending you loads of hugs pm me if you need me love kerry xxx

oh kerry.......thank you so so so so so so much!
    i just want it all to go away!!!!!!!!!! like everyone on here xxxxx
    thank you my darling...got to start work in 4 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    need to pull myself together!
    thank you xxxx and yes i will pm you xxxxxx

Hi Tracey,

I just wanted to say how I admire your courage...feeling so bad yet still managing to go to work...it is the best thing in the long run....but I know how difficult it is to do that...what we go through eh?? Just wish a big gush of wind would come and blow it all away!!!

Better days ahead hun....is it tommorow you have your appointment at the GP,s?? Let us know how you get on.

Take care and keep thinking of your daughter who would not be better off without her mum. You will come through.

Take care
    Jo.xx

you can do t Tracy your working thats good ,,we need you dont forget that ,in this world ,not many truly caring people ,but your one of them be strong xxxxxxxxxxx

it is oh so difficult re:work...hard to concentrate....but i am trying to keep the job going.
    thank you both so much for your messages - they mean oh so much.
    yes i know in the long run kerrylouise would not be...its just i look at her and feel so ashamed of how i am feeling....and she looks so sad! luckily today she is at her nans and wont be coming home till this afternoon.
    i cant eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and am losing so much weight!....i am going to try at lunchtime to eat something....it does not matter what...just need to get something down.
    thank you to all my friends and i dont know wot i would do without you all....please please please dont get bored with me...i am here for all of you...but you know this already xxxxx i am a good listener xxxxx

Last edited by BritTutor; 15-08-10 at 01:32.

brittutor i work from home...so i am here.
    ok...let me try and put it into words....as soon as i open my eyes...yes as soon as i open my eyes this feeling of panic sets in....i was really ill four years ago and well, i nearly didnt make it with my crohns disease....i then, god forgive me took an overdose but thankfully it was not successful...i pulled through but it had major affects on my family. now my little girl is having kidney problems and i just keep thinking that my illness will come back and i wont be here for her. and this thought consumes me all through the day!.....i am oh so scared....for her and yes for me...she is 13 and starts upper school in september and i am thinking what if i am not here for her....if my illness takes hold then i am out of action and she will be frightened and alone....!
    this is what is consuming me brittutor.....i think i am going mad!....and i want to hit my head against the wall over and over again...i have done this in the past!!!!!!!!
    there it is...all out in the open....these are my fears!!!!!!!!

have i been too open...i do hope not! xxxx

Last edited by BritTutor; 15-08-10 at 01:31.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information