Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife has covid

Re: My wife has covid

I don’t think you should apologise for trying to stick up for someone.
    Neither do I.

Never apologize for being kind. Just because some of us get annoyed with Phil, it doesn't mean we should.

My comment on this thread, IMO, was warranted. Phil's wife had COVID and instead of being concerned for her, he was selfishly concerned for himself which has followed a pattern seen over a decade on this and other forums. Over the years, and not just on this forum, many people have tried giving advice and suggestions to move forward. And over the years and not just on this forum, the advice and suggestions have been ignored and the same pattern that has been prevalent for a decade+ has persisted. I agree, responding in frustration is not warranted but also responding at all at this point is fruitless and not warranted and here as well as on other forums Phil has been called out on his behavior and calling out that behavior is not personal abuse, its reality. But that's neither here nor there. Continue on serving Phil's dragon his favorite tea and sympathies if you see fit. After all, its your time and effort

But do take notice in the history, that when pushed, a different Phil comes out and responds to being called out. That's the Phil that should be in control.

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 01-01-22 at 19:47.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    I don’t think you should apologise for trying to stick up for someone.

I completely agree that sometimes Phil gets talked to way more harshly than anyone deserves. Just because he generally ignores the abuse AND the advice doesn’t make it ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely agree with you. We all have the choice to click the x and stop reading things that may frustrate us.

Besides personal abuse is against the rules of the forum.

Is Phil the male Helenhoo?

I’ve seen him over the years previously and I’ve apologised and I’ve agreed with you I wish you well that’s the end of it for me 😊

That’s personally how I feel too terry mate and I’d always just move on no matter what the situation as opposed to replying but I understand the reasoning also and for the sake of an easy life I’ll apologise and move on 😊

Just saw your message scass I agree 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    My comment on this thread, IMO, was warranted. Phil's wife had COVID and instead of being concerned for her, he was selfishly concerned for himself which has followed a pattern seen over a decade on this and other forums. Over the years, and not just on this forum, many people have tried giving advice and suggestions to move forward. And over the years and not just on this forum, the advice and suggestions have been ignored and the same pattern that has been prevalent for a decade+ has persisted. I agree, responding in frustration is not warranted but also responding at all at this point is fruitless and not warranted and here as well as on other forums Phil has been called out on his behavior and calling out that behavior is not personal abuse, its reality. But that's neither here nor there. Continue on serving Phil's dragon his favorite tea and sympathies if you see fit. After all, its your time and effort

But do take notice in the history, that when pushed, a different Phil comes out and responds to being called out. That's the Phil that should be in control.

FMP
    I don’t think either method works FMP. But we still try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by davey2k17 View Post
    That’s personally how I feel too terry mate and I’d always just move on no matter what the situation as opposed to replying but I understand the reasoning also and for the sake of an easy life I’ll apologise and move on 😊
    You're right, Davey. It's often the best way. We've got enough stress to deal with without more from disputes. You've got a very mature attitude.

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread Information