Thread: waiting mri results

waiting mri results

Hi everyone I had a brain/spine mri on monday ive been keeping it all quite quiet as thought I wait see what results were before saying too much.
    Does anyone know how long it takes for the results? It was done on nhs.
    Thanks

Re: waiting mri results

Hi Fluff, my brain MRI results took 2 weeks to come back. My spinal and neck MRI took a week. Good luck, hope you are managing waiting for the results.

Hi I had a mri brain scan about a fortnight ago took about 2 wks said note there ut had some white spots God knows what's about but she said no further investigation needed

Thankyou almamatters im doing ok just want to know now whats going on with me hope yours turned put fine.

Thankyou melvin oh im glad they dont need to investigate any further. Yes I think id wonder what that was aswell. Did you just get letter sent to you?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Hi I had a mri brain scan about a fortnight ago took about 2 wks said note there ut had some white spots God knows what's about but she said no further investigation needed
    Hi thought I'd cut in here as the same happened with my results. I had an MRI brain scan years ago when I was suffering with bad migraines and my scan came back normal but with white spots. when I saw a different neurologist for a review she said they are spots of high intensity that show up and Benign.apparently they are common in migraine sufferers. Must admit I did worry for a while though ! Hope this reassures you

Thats interesting to hear you are all so supportive on here I will update my results when I have them

Good luck for your results x

I called the doctors today to be given normal results I was so suprised but very pleased

I have also had a MRI, but it was about one year - one year and a half ago for a different condition and as much as I can remember I have also waited for about 2 weeks for my results to come. hope this helps

Thread Information