Page 406 of 717 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    Looks like Europe is going down the vaccine passport route.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...passports.html
    When I was discussing a trip to France recently I noticed that they are planning to introduce a "pass sanitaire" as part of their plans to unlock - this was two or three weeks ago?

https://www.gouvernement.fr/pass-sanitaire-toutes-les-reponses-a-vos-questions

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    I personally gave you a very detailed and normal reply directly addressing your concerns. There was even encouragement to look on the bright side in there.

You have zoned in on replies that you don’t like and completely ignored the ones that directly addressed your concerns. Why?

Your attitude is very poor itself but I personally see no point in pointing that out to you anymore because it’s evident that you’re not interested in changing it. You seem more concerned with being a victim all the time, whether at the hands of the pandemic or at the hands of other posters here. You’re MIA when things are going better but you’re here in a heartbeat when there’s something else that you can wring your hands over.

If you want help, I’ll help you, or at least I’ll try. You’ve got to be willing to accept that help, though. Drop the woe is me attitude, drop the victim mentality, try to show a bit more empathy and you’ll get a benefit from posting here. Using it as a sounding board for incessant complaining is going to do nothing more than annoy people and leave you feeling miserable.
    I know this isn't Covid-related, but I also admit to feeling a bit guilty over constantly blathering on about many of my past ordeals (in non-Covid threads) and I hope people on here don't perceive me as to having a 'woe is me' attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    When I was discussing a trip to France recently I noticed that they are planning to introduce a "pass sanitaire" as part of their plans to unlock - this was two or three weeks ago?

https://www.gouvernement.fr/pass-san...-vos-questions
    I think the EU are trying to unify member countries in a single system, so you don't need one for each country which would hamper travel and business. I would guess they will accept the proposed NHS app for UK travellers or you'll need to submit that information for them to issue an EU pass?

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    I think the EU are trying to unify member countries in a single system, so you don't need one for each country which would hamper travel and business. I would guess they will accept the proposed NHS app for UK travellers or you'll need to submit that information for them to issue an EU pass?
    As we're now a "third country" this could be interesting. I know someone who is privacy-obsessed and won't allow his medical details near the Internet - so I am assuming that there'll be a paper version as well as a digital version because not everyone has a smartphone, quite apart from everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    As we're now a "third country" this could be interesting. I know someone who is privacy-obsessed and won't allow his medical details near the Internet - so I am assuming that there'll be a paper version as well as a digital version because not everyone has a smartphone, quite apart from everything else.
    Sounds like they may have to wait a bit longer for their holiday! People like that make me laugh, it's already on the internet like banking it's just they can't see it!

Today's dashboard stats are rather interesting.

Surprisingly (and reassuringly) the 7-day trend for cases is down for the first time in about a week, despite the Indian variant, and today's cases are marginally lower than those of last Tuesday.

I was half expecting today's cases to be back above 3k again, though I suppose that could still happen during the remainder of this week but for the time being, so far so good.

Only 2 more deaths compared to yesterday (7 in total), the smallest Tuesday increase on Monday so far during this pandemic.

5 were in England and 2 were in NI.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Exactly why I don’t bother posting here much anymore when people have a one minded poor attitude. I have nothing else to add as it’s not worth arguing with you over.
    Phil you’re pretty much describing yourself there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I know this isn't Covid-related, but I also admit to feeling a bit guilty over constantly blathering on about many of my past ordeals (in non-Covid threads) and I hope people on here don't perceive me as to having a 'woe is me' attitude.
    Everyone has problems, that’s how we found our way here. You’ve never blathered and you mustn’t feel guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have a 'woe is me' attitude Lenco, not at all.

Today's dashboard stats are rather interesting.

Surprisingly (and reassuringly) the 7-day trend for cases is down for the first time in about a week, despite the Indian variant, and today's cases are marginally lower than those of last Tuesday.

I was half expecting today's cases to be back above 3k again, though I suppose that could still happen during the remainder of this week but for the time being, so far so good.

Only 2 more deaths compared to yesterday (7 in total), the smallest Tuesday increase on Monday so far during this pandemic.

5 were in England and 2 were in NI.
    Funny that cases not rising cases actually fallen despite the Indian variant explain that?. I have been reading your doom for weeks and seen you call for another lockdown. This forum is absolutely full of garbage.

Page 406 of 717 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast

Thread Information