Thread: Heart beat fast worries

Heart beat fast worries

I was in the cinema and I was just sitting there and felt my heart beat and I got really worked up over it and couldn't enjoy the rest of the movie. Now every time I feel my heart is feels like its fast even when resting and now Im getting really anxious and cant stop feeling my heartbeat or listening out for it. (even when I place my hand on different areas of my chest the beat feel different)

Im getting really worked up about this now and can't relax. Im not even sure what a normal or fast heartbeat is.

Thanks

Re: Heart beat fast worries

From sepsis to heart worries in a day? You don't see the pattern?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    From sepsis to heart worries in a day? You don't see the pattern?

Positive thoughts
    I know I am sorry, I just can't help it by posting threads trying to get reassurance from people.

A normal heart rate is between 60 and 100 beats per minute but just because it falls under 60 or goes above 100 doesn't mean there is a problem. Some peoples heart rates drop below 60 during rest and its normal for your heart rate to rise above 100 with activity or anxiety.

Try not to focus so much on your heart beat or its gonna drive you mad. When we focus hard on our bodies we start to notice every little thing, most of which is completely normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1233 View Post
    I was in the cinema and I was just sitting there and felt my heart beat and I got really worked up over it and couldn't enjoy the rest of the movie. Now every time I feel my heart is feels like its fast even when resting and now Im getting really anxious and cant stop feeling my heartbeat or listening out for it. (even when I place my hand on different areas of my chest the beat feel different)

Im getting really worked up about this now and can't relax. Im not even sure what a normal or fast heartbeat is.

Thanks

That's why it's fast. Focusing on your heart rate with anxiety WILL make it faster, 100% guaranteed. I did it for years.

Heart palpitations are a common occurrence and in most cases are not due to a serious underlying condition. The normal resting heart rate is 60-100 BPM. A pulse over 100 and above would be considered Tachycardia. Keep in mind that anxiety can cause heart palpitations and a fast heart rate. There are other questions you should ask yourself. Was you’re fast Heart Rate accompanied by any other symptom such as chest pain, breathing difficulties or dizzy spells? If yes then it’s possible to be a heart problem. It’s impossible to know from sitting behind the screen. If the symptoms happen again then it’s best you see you’re GP and they can do a simple Electrocardiogram (ECG) to check you’re hearts electrical activity..

Thread Information