Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Panic / Panic Attacks Panic and Panic Attacks. Please also read this Website page: Panic Attacks

Old 06-12-18, 19:55

Last few days Iíve had a feeling of intense panic like Iím going to die

Iím feeling so fed up I was doing so well with my anxiety then something else happens! I havenít felt this way for a very long time and out of the blue I feel like it. My BP was high thought I would have a heart attack. Anyone else get this. It is really affecting my life plus I live on my own. Iím so scared Iíve hardly slept for nights please help
Old 06-12-18, 20:20

Re: Last few days Iíve had a feeling of intense panic like Iím going to die

I think it's probably happened to most people on here - it's certainly happened to me. I know it's tough, but I promise, better days are coming. Do you have any coping strategies in place?
Old 06-12-18, 21:37

Definately been there before, it helps to get your mind off of it. Ive listened to this at my worst and it really helped calm me, every single time I watch it I feel that way. https://youtu.be/YLO4ZEsQtqo

Hope it helps you like its helped me in the past. All the best xx
Old 07-12-18, 19:17

Thank you for your kind responses. I usually try to distract myself somehow. I’m so sick of anxiety every time I feel better I get another symptom like my heart flutters and thuds it horrible can’t go on like this x
Old 07-12-18, 19:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammiej123 View Post
Thank you for your kind responses. I usually try to distract myself somehow. Iím so sick of anxiety every time I feel better I get another symptom like my heart flutters and thuds it horrible canít go on like this x
It always feels like this when you've fallen into an anxiety spiral, always remember "this too shall pass". Anxiety comes in waves and it comes with all sorts, a whole host of anxiety symptoms and depressive states and horrid thoughts but, even in your worst moment, just have faith in time healing all and it will pass.

Tags
days, die, feeling, intense, iím, iíve, panic