Thread: Labia freckle? Trying not to panic

Labia freckle? Trying not to panic

For a week and a half I've been having some issues down under. I've seen my doctor on Monday and have been diagnosed with a cyst on my labia majora (it's on the mend). But because I've been dealing with issues down there already I've been paying extra close attention to my vulva.

Today I had the feeling like things were a bit swollen and wanted to take a look. Imagine my surprise when I found small (size of a lentil, maybe)...freckle? It's on the inside of my labia majora and is a shade or two darker than my normal skin tone. It is flat, not irregular shaped, etc. I've never noticed it before but I've also never looked for it before so I dont if it's been there a while or not.

Either way, I am panicked. What if its something bad?? I feel sick to my stomach and now keep manifesting other symptoms thanks to my anxiety, not to mention a panic attack to boot.

Hkw worried should I be? I've had two children. I get regular pap tests. I've had plenty of doctors for various reasons look at my good. I am 29 years old. Statistically, I know the chances of it being the Big C is slim, but I am frantic.

Re: Labia freckle? Trying not to panic

You can get freckles all over your body, where there is skin you can get a freckle

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Labia freckle? Trying not to panic

I know how you feel

I also had some problem and ended up getting a skin biopsi of my vulva. So i also paid close attention on the downstairs apartment

I also have a freckle and I have multiple places where my skin have a darker pigment, mainly on my labia. my labia's quite big, still perfectly normal, but outies, As i understand the skin can get "damaged" over time ( tight pants, masturbation, bycykel, pregnancy ) and therefore it can get a bit darker, call it tear and where but it can also just happen with hormone changes. Freckles happens anywhere on the body, my boyfriend has one on his penis ( very cute )

Hugs *

Thread Information