Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and new year survival support group

Re: Christmas and new year survival support group

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It must be really weird having all the White Christmas and snow-related stuff rammed down your throat in Australia, Lola-Lee? Sad that vandals have to target the efforts of primary school children...

Apparently you can avoid Dec 25th altogether if you fly to America and then fly on to New Zealand or Australia...Some genius has worked out plane times so that you cross the International Date Line in a way that does away with Xmas Day! Any takers on here?
    Ive spoken to santa about your Anti Christ-mas attitude Pulisa and he's pointed out no planes can fly faster than santa's sleigh and he will catch up with you and said hell f**k you up if you don't stop trying to steer people away from the lights ( I was shocked by his language) he also said he'll take away Terry's chocolate orange
    Today I visited an old chap Ive dealt with for a long time , he's no longer a dealer so has nothing for me but he lost a teenage son who would be my age and he's about the age my dad would have been so I do see him as a father figure , 2 hour round trip for a chat well more of a shout as he's nearly deaf due to a tumour in his ear , that's what Christmas should be about doing something when there is nothing in it for you .
    Partner's not better but not worse , thanks for asking carmr, she did say she was taking down the tree but I pointed out it was me who went and cut it down at Argos so it's stayin

"The Road To Hell"..visiting the in-laws

Not sure if anyone knows already but Santa is an anagram of Satan. Also St Nicholas and 'Old Nick' being another name for the devil. And again Santa Claus, claus being an anagram of 'Lucas' which is a derivative of 'Lucifer' *gasp* Who who really is dear old Father Christmas?

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Not sure if anyone knows already but Santa is an anagram of Satan. Also St Nicholas and 'Old Nick' being another name for the devil. And again Santa Claus, claus being an anagram of 'Lucas' which is a derivative of 'Lucifer' *gasp* Who who really is dear old Father Christmas?
    Anyone would think Christmas was a pagan ritual, Fish

I have been avoiding the Crimbo hysteria and bunkum but it tends to follow you around like a smelly guff. All this crappage for ONE day! Let it be over and done with, I say, so we can return to our normal levels of winter doom and gloom

Never Surrender, Comrade

Some time ago, I read that the devils colours were red and black........now who do we know in those colours? Oh wait isn't it Coca Cola' s fault he's dressed in red.

Today we went to a Christmas market. It was mighty cold and OH rushed me through. I think he was afraid I would buy yet more pointless tat, usually something to do with candles.
    Shops weren't actually that bad. I expected much worse. Even Primark queues were doable instead of snaking halfway round the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    The Devil In Disguise...or Jimmy Saville?

[QUOTE=KK77;1843525]Anyone would think Christmas was a pagan ritual, Fish

Indeed KK77. Next thing they'll be saying Santa doesn't exist

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    The Devil In Disguise...or Jimmy Saville?
    Jimmy Saville makes the devil look like a choirboy Pulisa

Indeed he does, fishman.

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Anyone would think Christmas was a pagan ritual, Fish

I have been avoiding the Crimbo hysteria and bunkum but it tends to follow you around like a smelly guff. All this crappage for ONE day! Let it be over and done with, I say, so we can return to our normal levels of winter doom and gloom
    The thing is it's NOT one day now..It's weeks of the stuff!

In the Dark Ages when I was young it was just 2 days and now it's 2 weeks plus of garbage and that's after the 25th...

Maybe we can do away with Christmas after Brexit..

I've just been to the church for a Carol singing service which was beautiful. The only thing that spoilt it was the vast amount of money bowls shook at you as you left.

Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread Information