Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Room 101 Game

Re: Room 101 Game

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    That's below the belt Matt!!!!

Who says you would find any knickers? Perhaps I go Bear Grylls

Since my surgery think I'm my own father, so that's me & Dave Lister (for Red Dwarf fans), that would require a level of flexibility even my dog would be impressed by

Today I'm putting in people who take themselves too seriously especially when someone pays money for it. Like studies over nonsense like this:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...cid=spartanntp

I had to laugh at the martini binge night. I must have had a potentially fatal blood alcohol level through most of my twenties with all the pints & shorts I was knocking bacl on nights out

I must admit though, my risk taking behaviour was definitely not flying around the world defeating super bad dudes.

On another note, superheroes who fly are definitely being put at risk of excess air pollution intake and maybe we people should less demands on them saving us. Oh and superman whizzing around is eroding the banks of canals due to the wash he stirs up

Estate Agents that stretch photos. Stop it! It's illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Estate Agents that stretch photos. Stop it! It's illegal.
    Is that to make rooms & gardens look bigger, Carnation? They are famous BS merchants, chuck 'em in!

Oh yes Terry.

Public buildings that overdo the central heating. You can always put more clothes on, but after a certain point I can't take them off!

I agree BlueIris. Don't they realise they lose sales, because you can't bear being in there for too long. I normally have to walk around holding my coat, scarf, gloves, jumper..... While the staff are wearing t. Shirts. Can't be good for you either. Manifests germs!

The college where I work suffers from the same problem. It's mid-December and I'm wearing a chiffon blouse, and once they really jack it up in the afternoon I'll still be uncomfortably warm in this office.

I'm dreading next summer - I'll have to buy a fan for my desk or something.

The last place I worked they always had problems with air con. Too hot in summer, too cold in winter. It was more efficient to open the windows in summer but then you had the predictable fuss of a wasp coming in and half an office of couple hundred people umming & arghing over the thing!

Then they upgraded to sw-anky new air con costing tens of thousands to install and a lot more per year to run (the previous air con was over the hill years before thanks to them sticking way too many PC's in for what the building was built to house). We had zones. What then happened is one person rings up the facilities office complaining it's too cold and they up the temperature which seemed to affect the whole damn building. The same when it was too hot except it became a fridge.

They gave up mostly in the end and it got to the stage it was pretty much that we needed to lobby Parliament to send someone in to tell them to change the temperature. So, we all sweated or froze.

It was always "just right" in the facilities office though

Chuck 'em in!

I hate going into my GP's and finding it's sweltering. I don't know how they put up with that all day.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 13-12-18 at 15:07. Reason: Stupid swear filter doesn't allow sw-anky!

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread Information