Thread: thyroid nodule or

thyroid nodule or

hello,

last year one of my best friends was diagnosed w thyroid cancer. i’ve watched her go through it first hand at the hospital for treatments and surgery and it’s been really hard. two days ago I was getting my hair done and I noticed in the mirror a weird shadow on the right side of my thyroid. I felt it and my heart sunk. there was a weird shape in there. I was very concerned and got heart palpitations and freaked out infernally. i’ve been having more pvcs than usual this week and I had hoped it was the heat. I recently had a surgical abortion (please be kind) and it was pretty intense I chose to not have general anesthesia because health anxiety and wow that was painful. I had very intense heavy bleeding a month after I almost went to the hospital from blood loss. all that to say i’m sure my hormones are going nuts. this week my ovaries feel cysty or some kind of weird and my boobs feel like they are made of rocks. i’m home my system is just so mad it made a thyroid nodule. the bump is a little smaller than my thumb and I believe it’s squishy when i’m in a good mood and it definitely moves. seems to be in the place of the lower right thyroid gland. it’s very low in there. I spent all morning poking at it as I am also blessed with ocd and it definitely moves. i’m just so scared because the size isn’t great and when I googled where the thyroid glands are (just to see the anatomy I thought it was a safe google search) I saw in one illustration an enlarged one and it said cancer with an arrow pointing to the gland and I freaked out. but I think that can also be a nodule or cyst? i’m really freaked out because of what my friend is going through. I already have so many weird heart symptoms I get seen for which get classified as a bundle of panic and dysautonomia depending on the doctor. I don’t know if I could be as strong as her it is intense and has given her a fib so i’m just obviously horrified as someone with a fear of surgery and heart stuff and obviously cancer. i’m excited it appears to be squishy and moves but i’m not thrilled about the size. anyone have anything like this turn out okay?

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

oh and it’s messing with my ear on that side.

Re: thyroid nodule or

Hi just come across this post, sorry about what you have been through, did you ever get your thyroid nodule checked? I am going through the same

Thread Information