Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling weak anybody help?

Re: Anxiety for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/...m=comment_list

Anybody had the above symptom? This is my latest one after my mind got bored of the solipsism..
    Yes, lots of the time. Not much now as I'm long over the mood swings and looking at others thinking about how shit everything is.

Every therapy session involved a set of questionnaires and one had a question about his on there. Every session it got the same answer.

It's common to be asked what you enjoy to find yourself sitting there unable to think of anything.

I seem to be less anxious at work but when I’m on the bus or at home I feel generally anxious about life? How can I control this? Every morning when I get bus to work I feel Anxious and stressed

I'm the same way phil 06. I'm anxious in the mornings. I wake up trembling, thinking of the day ahead and worried about whether or not i'll feel anxiety. It's not a good feeling and tranquilizers and therapy are the only two things getting me through- hour by hour. I am trying a newer SSRI, called Trintellix and i'm hoping this can help calm down my brain. So far, it's not helping. I hope you can feel better soon.

Does anybody suddenly get anxious and feel trapped in the world? I’ve had this before when on public transport or at home? I get some depersonalization after it and unreality feelings

What causes this symptom?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Does anybody suddenly get anxious and feel trapped in the world? I’ve had this before when on public transport or at home? I get some depersonalization after it and unreality feelings

What causes this symptom?
    Yep, I do at times. Like I'm trapped in ruts. The trouble with my anxiety is that is wants to escape the rut but also not try to escape as it's against it's need to control.

The HAers fear death, GAD seems to be more fearing life.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yep, I do at times. Like I'm trapped in ruts. The trouble with my anxiety is that is wants to escape the rut but also not try to escape as it's against it's need to control.

The HAers fear death, GAD seems to be more fearing life.
    Yes I think it’s all related to my depersonalization and ocd which are my biggest issues right now the ocd ranges from existence questions to the throwing stuff away it’s a bit of a cycle I ocd then anxiety then depersonalization.

Do you feel trapped in a glass bottle or anything like that? I had anxiety last night and felt trapped and depersonalized then it passed

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one! I feel like I'm going mad nearly every day and panic attacks happen a lot at the moment. I'm trying not to go down the tablet route but it does get very hard! I had to quit work as it was interfering. I am currently receiving CBT once a week and feel like I need it more often than that. Do you have any therapy sessions you go to?

Anxiety for no reason

Phil, c'mon, let's be real here. No reason? Look at your post history. You have every reason to be anxious as you're constantly feeding your diverse mental issues

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Does anybody get long periods of anxiety? Like I’ve felt all stressed about my ocd all night?

I felt my heart racing last night and worried I was going mad so took another propranolol to help I was on them before for anxiety and stopped them but the doctor wasn’t keen on giving me anymore should I go back and ask for more?
    Last edited by phil06; 12-06-18 at 01:24.

I think most of us on here get very long periods of anxiety, Phil.

I know you have a bipolar diagnosis so I don't know whether propranolol would help or not but your GP should hopefully know.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information