Thread: Lower back/buttock/hip and leg pain

Lower back/buttock/hip and leg pain

Ok so this is typical me and I need some help guys and girls. So I had a fluey cold a few weeks ago and have had a relapse of my virus according to the doctors. On day 5 of the first bout of it I started to get pain in the above areas and other parts of my body but mainly and more painfully the ones listed above. I was watching love actually with my family tonight and then we discussed a singer so I looked up Eva Cassidy and read her bio and she passed away within 3-5 months of suffering hip pain which was due to a fracture due to cancer. Now you can guess what happened next and now I’m convinced these are not viral pains as they are intense and really painful but that I have basically given myself a death sentence. I don’t want this to spiral out of control I need some help managing what I should do next. I have had two blood tests this year one with CRP and FSR I think they were called and all perfect levels. I have asked my doctor for a pelvic scan and a blood test. But I’m driving myself crazy while waiting and now this has really bothered me.

---------- Post added at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:09 ----------

I’ve also done a threat the other day about my UTI issues and now I’m literally thinking I’ve had ovarian cancer that’s spread to my bones.

Re: Lower back/buttock/hip and leg pain

Wow that is a massive move from one thing to death.

You are basically winding yourself up to be honest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I have lower back, hip, buttock and down the leg pain. Know what it is? Sciatica and it's right royal pain in the a@@e.

could it be that?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    I have lower back, hip, buttock and down the leg pain. Know what it is? Sciatica and it's right royal pain in the a@@e.

could it be that?
    Or it could be Fibromyalgia or arthritis (depending on your age). A scan or x-ray would diagnose arthritis.

I’ve had bloods taken and my CA-125 has come back elevated so I’ve got to have an urgent ultrasound and I’m beside myself.

Thread Information