Thread: here we go again.....

here we go again.....

Hi Everyone,

So i have some symptoms that are very new to me...

It mostly started Sunday morning, i had a mild chest infection which started Saturday (antibiotics) while trying to fall asleep i kept having jerking movements, first my leg would jump up, then my hand/arm, then one on my jaw, i have pretty much had the dropping feeling when falling asleep for a few years but its happening every time i close my eyes to sleep.

I also have had this facial tic (?) whenever i feel an odd sensation on my body (mostly heart flutter) my lower face/chin would very quickly jut out, i am unable to stop it as it happens so quick, this has been going on maybe a year? could be a little longer.

I have the whole body vibrating thing going atm also tho i know that this anxiety as i have had it since my health anxiety started.

Has anyone experienced any of these? I will go and speak to my GP on Friday.

Any Help would be a big help

Thank you x

Re: here we go again.....

This really sounds like classical anxiety symptoms. However, I note you've recently started abx. Some of these can cause sleep related disturbances as well.

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother mentioning any of this to my GP if it were me... But, certainly, for your own reassurance, why not?

Good luck

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

Thank you so much for your reply xx

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information