Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: MRCP Scan.

Re: MRCP Scan.

Matt a lot of people keep cancer to themselves some because they don't want to accept it's real and some to protect others , we had a freind pass away last year I walked my dog with him not knowing what he was hiding , hope your cousin gets through ok it's not over till the fat lady sings
    Not had a great day today and spent ages going from shop to shop to buy somthing I needed 9 shops and didn't find it but somthing I did see made me laugh , I thought if you give it your sil it will cover your tracks when she disappears under the funroller , photo below ( probably looked weirder than usual taking the photo )
    Lola if you want rid of your favourite sour sis you're gona have to post her to the uk I can't be coming over there , how would you like her to go ? Tied to a wrecking ball with the Birdy song playing?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    She sounds a ghastly old sow! I wonder what your brother sees in her?
    I could write pages, she's just nasty, she really is!

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    I say the same, don't know what he sees in his not so charming old hag, I call her lemon squeeze,she has one of those faces after you sick on a lemon, I would have slapped her mother when she was born and I bet mother Martha had to put a dog bone around her neck so the dog would play with her,she had no friends even as a kid,the bully.

Matt,Buster life sucks for some while others seem to breeze through it without a care in the world.
    That's three SIL's that need offing now, anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Matt a lot of people keep cancer to themselves some because they don't want to accept it's real and some to protect others , we had a freind pass away last year I walked my dog with him not knowing what he was hiding , hope your cousin gets through ok it's not over till the fat lady sings
    Not had a great day today and spent ages going from shop to shop to buy somthing I needed 9 shops and didn't find it but somthing I did see made me laugh , I thought if you give it your sil it will cover your tracks when she disappears under the funroller , photo below ( probably looked weirder than usual taking the photo )
    Lola if you want rid of your favourite sour sis you're gona have to post her to the uk I can't be coming over there , how would you like her to go ? Tied to a wrecking ball with the Birdy song playing?
    Sorry about your dog walking mate Buster.

Well my Mum was round today and my cousin is terminal, it's all spread and he's waiting for the right time to tell his Dad. Never the right time but as his Mum has just died

Like the mug!!! Get me one!!! Would you mind if i smash it in her face?!

I've had a little think, steamroller and wrecking balls are far to quick.
    Golf clubs and mallets have to be the way. Start with the toes and work upwards

Buster i mentioned she looks like the fake bird from the steel panther video, fat girl. Here's the pic

Buster, What's the payload of your van?

PMSL at the thought of getting the mug just to smash it in her ugly mug but now I've seen what she looks like I'm not so sure , she sure has got a purdy mouth .
    Here's how sweet mine is , she cheated on her husband with her best mates husband , they went out as two couples together and she worked with her mate , when the shit hit the fan she had no shame about what she'd done and moved in with us ( should have put a pillow over her face then ) when she married the new guy we also got put at the end of a very long table which suited me down to the ground , we also had to pay for our own meals and and drinks at a posh hotel , I got hammered and pretty much asked to leave , she's a real keeper .
    Would you say she weighs more than a Honda cbr600 ? It was ok with that in the back , come to think of it I've still got the handcuffs hanging off the tow hitch I knew they'd come in handy ,they still make me chuckle .
    Could be a new business venture , SIL Removers .

PMSL at the thought of getting the mug just to smash it in her ugly mug but now I've seen what she looks like I'm not so sure , she sure has got a purdy mouth .
    Here's how sweet mine is , she cheated on her husband with her best mates husband , they went out as two couples together and she worked with her mate , when the shit hit the fan she had no shame about what she'd done and moved in with us ( should have put a pillow over her face then ) when she married the new guy we also got put at the end of a very long table which suited me down to the ground , we also had to pay for our own meals and and drinks at a posh hotel , I got hammered and pretty much asked to leave , she's a real keeper .
    Would you say she weighs more than a Honda cbr600 ? It was ok with that in the back , come to think of it I've still got the handcuffs hanging off the tow hitch I knew they'd come in handy ,they still make me chuckle .
    Could be a new business venture , SIL Removers .

Yours sounds delightful. I would say one of her arse cheeks weighs more than a cbr600 Buster. So lets start that business and get a luton van. We could do a promo video as an A Team spoof

How's about these words over the A Team music.......

In 2005 a group of MH misfits won an A Team costume contest at an 80s tv convention. They promptly returned home and drunk some beer.
    Today they survive as SIL removing soldiers of furtune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and you can find them, maybe you could hire the SIL removers A Team!!!!

You've got the handcuffs, i've got the golf clubs. Have you got any ratchet straps?? If we can't afford a luton we may need the straps for this........

Should have said that's really bad news about your cousin , I feel him and his dad , I'm hoping I don't get any bad news on mine nobody seems to be going to see him , getting older is just shite , my memory is so bad I read a post and I've forgot the start by the end .
    My last van I sold last year I'd sprayed black just needed a red stripe for the A Team look , kind of like the idea of an American rat look truck with bull bar inspired by your picture , run em down and tie em to the roof , we could get loads done in a day .
    I really need to sleep

Should have said that's really bad news about your cousin , I feel him and his dad , I'm hoping I don't get any bad news on mine nobody seems to be going to see him , getting older is just shite , my memory is so bad I read a post and I've forgot the start by the end .
    My last van I sold last year I'd sprayed black just needed a red stripe for the A Team look , kind of like the idea of an American rat look truck with bull bar inspired by your picture , run em down and tie em to the roof , we could get loads done in a day .
    I really need to sleep
    Buster let's do it!!!! Shall we wear boiler suits or army greens? We better get an internal safety cage for the car if we're strapping my SIL to the roof! You don't wan't that crashing through!!!!

So 2 day's short of 4 weeks since this scan and i've not heard anything!! WA##ERS!!!

Sh&@ has it been that long already? I bet it only seems like four fu&@ing years , maybe no news is good news eh ? If it's bad bad they are on the phone the next day , I know not much comfort to you right now , have you rang them ?
    Take care .

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information