Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Re: Lymph Node Update - Scared

Quote Originally Posted by bin tenn View Post
    I just finished playing a game on PS4, and now both hands are achy and trembly. Better prepare funeral arrangements, can't believe I have ALS.
    Can you remember the days of joysticks and the Atari? There was a game called Decathlon and the last event was the long race. But right at the end it made you sprint and you had to waggle the stick much faster for any speed. I used to love that game but the blisters afterwards!

I went to the emergency room during the night. They checked my blood work and sent me back home with pain medicine and muscle relaxers and told me to talk to my regular doctor. Wasn’t helpful at all.

So I’m basically out of options until Monday. Unless I want to go to a different hospital and see if they will do more testing like an MRI.
    Oh .......*^%"*^*£!

More tablets, more waste of emergengy room time, more waste of money, more waste of your life.....etc We have told you SO MANY TIMES that ER won't do anything, its for EMERGENCIES.

Unless I want to go to a different hospital and see if they will do more testing like an MRI
    Great plan Darkside, start doing a hospital crawl, that will surely work. Oh come on......
    Last edited by Carys; 14-09-19 at 19:52.

Well, I'm now VERY depressed. I just tested my reflexes in my legs by tapping my knee tendon. Both of my legs kick pretty strong. Hyperreflexia. A HALLMARK sign of ALS. How can this be happening to me? I can't believe it. I don't want to die this way.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    Well, I'm now VERY depressed. I just tested my reflexes in my legs by tapping my knee tendon. Both of my legs kick pretty strong. Hyperreflexia. A HALLMARK sign of ALS. How can this be happening to me? I can't believe it. I don't want to die this way.
    Do you even know what you are looking for ? No you don’t! Stop testing your reflexes.

If this thought pattern is legitimate then I'm blown away...if not then this is the best troll I've ever seen. 80 pages and almost 800 posts. 🤯

80 page, 800 posts ...but this is only one thread. 3 years on this forum, and years on another forum prior to that, thread after thread the same with maximum drama and seemingly no intention to take any advice or even try the most basic of self-help. I don't think I've ever seen Darkside even slightly try to reassure himself, and he systematically ignores what is said to reassure him.

Waste of time isn't it NotDeadYet, I don't think he's a mega troll but there is 'something' there which means he doesn't want to even try to address his HA. He gets something out of the 'possible illness process' imo.

I don't want to die this way.
    Hey, guess what, luckily you won't be - AS YOU DON'T HAVE MND. (for the THIRD, fourth or is it 5th time you've thought you've had it over the years)

I'm sure that won't stop you though from moving swiftly on to 'my children weeping at my graveside' imagery.

Here's a thought - why don't you go and start spending as much time with your children as you do on testing your body, obsessing about your health and focusing on YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Can you remember the days of joysticks and the Atari? There was a game called Decathlon and the last event was the long race. But right at the end it made you sprint and you had to waggle the stick much faster for any speed. I used to love that game but the blisters afterwards!
    I was a bit late for Atari. I think we may have had one for a brief time when I was just old enough to comprehend the idea and play, but not for long. I mostly grew up with the NES and onward. Still, it makes my hands cramp and feel weak if I've played for too long. Doesn't help that I'm on a computer for work either. :P

Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry
    Quote Originally Posted by bin tenn View Post
    I was a bit late for Atari. I think we may have had one for a brief time when I was just old enough to comprehend the idea and play, but not for long. I mostly grew up with the NES and onward. Still, it makes my hands cramp and feel weak if I've played for too long. Doesn't help that I'm on a computer for work either. :P
    The 1500m on Daley Thompsons Decathalon on the commodore 64 was a killer!! if you have ever played that.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    The 1500m on Daley Thompsons Decathalon on the commodore 64 was a killer!! if you have ever played that.
    I haven't. However, at least for me, the games on NES that required alternating the A and B buttons as quickly as possible was likely just as painful!

Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread Information