Thread: Please help chest pain/heart worries

Malcom

Hi everyone! I'm Louise and I'm 21. Female.

So firstly can I say what makes this hard is that it's a mixture of both health physical or mental health anxiety as well as a lot of health anxiety. So, this all started a week or two again. So basically I have these pains that come and go. It's like I am stiff pain in areas like my neck, collar bone, along my arms arms and legs. It's all over that lovely garden painting they set up was into Ellie a thoughts overcame hin fully. It can be for a day or just a few horrible hours. I also get these pains in my chest, like it never last more for a few seconds or most minutes at a time. The worst part is at night, when I'm trying to fall asleep I suddenly get this jeering feeling like I've fallen. That my heart has suddenly just stopped or is going into attack. This causes my heart rate to go insane and I become so freaked out I literally start to shake. Like it's hard to know what's going on.

I've been to the doctor with a lot of issues lately, one being a stomach/acid issue. I'm currently off a long term treatment as km currently going through tests. I was wondering if that could be something to do with this? Or is it anxiety? It's below freezing also here for the while and sunken into convo.

Like it's hard to know what to do, my doctor also listening to my heart and I have brought this up before and she's never said anything. I'm just so on edge. Like I can't sleep anymore. It's nearly 4 am and I'm sorry if none of this makes anything. It's just being desperate to bring someone in. Please help whatever way you can 🌻🌼

Re: Malcom

I know those symptoms. Every little ache or pain blows up to be something major in my mind. I know the freezing feeling ad the shakiness. When I first started having these, my muscles actually got really tense and I was uncontrollably shaking. It sucks, but it hasn't killed me yet.

Re: Please help! Health anxiety

I don't really imagine it's anything serious if it comes and goes luckily! It could easily be stress because that happens to me. It sounds like your having symptoms of excessive stress so you could try to relax for a few days and see if that makes a difference. The heart thing is normal for me too and I'm 18. That feeling you're falling when you're half asleep and it makes you panic and your heart rate go crazy.. been there! I'm not one who knows much about medical stuff but worst case scenario you can see a doctor for reassurance!!

Re: Please help! Health anxiety

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Unhappy Please help chest pain/heart worries

Female, 21

I know I already made a post about fears about my heart but I can't seem to stop worrying about it? For the past over a week maybe pushing towards two weeks. I've been getting on and off pain in my chest. Mainly in the centre and towards the left. I'm currently off my meds for acid reflux as I have a test on Friday. I'm a long time user of those meds and in wondering if being off them is effecting all this? Like it causes a lot of wind also. It's super scary, I also got other pains like down my right arm and across my color bone. It also hurts(sharp) a lot when I breath in around the centre of my chest and left side of breast. Sometimes it seems like my heart rate is going crazy as well?

I've also started my period today, I tend to get strong side effects from that I was wondering if the lead up to this was apart of all of this?

I'm currently in CBT but none of the methods are helping me right now. I can't sleep any night without fear. I'm exhausted.

I'm currently feeling pains as I write this, sorry of I'm being dramaict I'm just scared.

Thank you!

Re: Please help chest pain/heart worries

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Thread Information