Thread: Right side pain

Angry Right side pain

Im going through a bit of a rough patch with all this anxiety and every ache and pain I seem to think its some type of deadly illness.

Right now Ive been having pain in my lower right groin and hip area. From my years of googling symptoms ive got it in my head I have appendicitis. Im sat in the bath shaking and crying thinking I'm going to need an op. I just can't get past it.

Now i dont know if i have a fever. Or its because im stressing so much. Its not overly painful. Just there.
    Last edited by Sampowell542; 15-10-18 at 19:58.

Re: Right side pain

Its not overly painful
    Then your years of Googling should tell you it's not appendicitis. Funny how our brains remember the scary bits and forget the reassuring bits isn't it?

I've been exactly where you are now, worrying myself daft about random aches. But the fact is we just ache sometimes for mundane reasons, and if our anxious brains focus on it we make it worse are we're training our minds to interpret these things unduly as danger signals.

Everytime i move i just feel insanly sick. Im beside myself. I just dont want it to be appendicitis

---------- Post added at 02:21 ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 ----------

The pain has pretty much gone which lets me believe its not appendicitis. But the nausea is bad when i stand up. I dont know what to do. Think im going to need to call my doctors in the morning

I suspect the nausea is just from HA. You'd know if you had appendicitis, and it doesn't come and go. It also doest present in the hip or groin area.

I'd say it's just a pulled muscle, or a muscoskeletal issue. At worst a hernia.

Thread Information