So I went to the doctor and they dont know whats causing it, they think its weird that im having it so young 20 and seemingly healthy except for this.. They think it is being risen by my anxiety and birth control pill. So i have been getting help for anxiety and went off my birth control. I stopped taking it last thursday I think. I have another appointment for a follow up coming up. Well I went to my gyno to get on another form of birth control that is only progesterone based and my blood pressure was sky high again 160/100, which is what it was at the doctors the last time. WHen I take it at home it is still not normal/kind of high, but it has seemed to be getting a little lower than it was. Like last week it was 158/99 and then last night it was 139/96 and then tonight it was 143/85. I know still high, but not sky high 160/100.. And Now I am worried because my gyno told me next time i go there to ask about my arterioles in my kidneys, she said with someone young like me having this it is either a really bad gene or something with my kidneys. So now I am really worried that it is that causing it. But they took a blood test for my levels and I think one of them is for kidney function and they said everything came back normal. I hope that if my kidney arterioles were not working it would have shown in the kidney function level. How can i calm down?