Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slip with health anxiety again, pain issues

Slip with health anxiety again, pain issues

So, I've been doing really well with my health anxiety lately but today has really knocked me back. The last few days sometimes when I went to the toilet after a pee I would have one area of bright red blood. I didn't think much about it, thought maybe it was ovulation and moved on. Today I've slipped totally today.

I woke up with bad pains on the right side of my body, going all the way down from like my middle back, lower back, all the way down my leg and around my knee. It's a bad pain but no unbearable. I had pain like this a few months back when my HA was really high.

Like we have a weather alert in Ireland and where I live is the middle of no where so I wouldn't be able to get help (a big issue and talking about that in therapy).

So like I know it's probably just a infection or something yet my mind is forcing towards something worse :(. I can't even go into a walk in clinic until tomorrow evening sometime. I'm not bad enough to go into A&E anymore but I just feel like is a issue I might not be able to get over.

---------- Post added 12-10-18 at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was 11-10-18 at 21:24 ----------

The last few times I went to the toilet...the toilet paper was covered in like this really light pinkish color. I've put some cream on my back but I still get intense pain. I'm kinda worked up now.

Re: Slip with health anxiety again, pain issues

Unexplained blood in urine should be investigated. I know because I have had it recently and the doctor send me for an ultrasound.

I do have kidney stones as well though so they said it could be them.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

@Nomorepanic Thank you for replying!! I hope the stones aren't to bad with pain. My friend had them before and they were awful!

I went to a clinic, they said it's most likely a infection and give me something to take and sent me along on my way. Hopefully it starts to clear up as I don't want to go for more Bloods and stuff!

Well the main issue seems to be clearing up! Which is good, I haven't been feeling great from the side effect from the meds but I'm hoping to truck along to a good place again!

Good news that you are feeling better.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

@nomorepanic Thank you! Last night and today sadly I haven't been feeling great! Lots of kinda pain/discomfort on the left especially! Bloating also! I'm just taking it as a bad side effect of the tablets mixed in with IBS issues!! Not letting my mind run off with something to wild!! The bleeding issues is mainly gone now so that's good! ��

While the tablets are really helping with certain issues, I'm really struggling with other things. Like my stomach really hurts and my back. Like does any have any tips or tricks to help??

Like I have IBS so I'm also struggling with some.. Or lots of runny (tmi) stool.

You didn't say what they gave you for it?

Hi! Sorry I actually didn't have the name on me and spelling isn't my strong point! It's Augmentin. I have to take it 3 times a day for seven days so just finished the 3rd!

Yeah look up the side-effects - you have them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information