Thread: So many random symptoms... feel like death

So many random symptoms... feel like death

for the past week or so ive been having an awful time. the thing im fearing most rn is appendicitis. but at this point i dont even know whats going on. my symptoms have been migranes, ear pain (sometimes and barely noticeable), jaw pain tht is now gone but hurts at times, a small-ish swollen lymph node?/lump near jaw tht hurts (prob bc of bad tooth but not sure?), awful lower back pain when i lay down or get up, leg pain, bloating, less gas but do feel a lot of it in stomach so its trapped (weird bc i usually am gassy), sometimes i get nervous/panic in the middle of eating bc i think i lost appetite and i start to think about appenditicis, hard stomach at times, BAD heartburn (havent had this bad in so long, comes on at night), and recently hives tht showed up randomly and go away in minutes but appear on a different part of my body! even right now my acid reflux was so bad, my stomach was making sounds, so i figured id get up and make a bagel. everything was fine until i stood up, my legs felt weak and my heartbeat started going FAST, had trouble breathing. i finished half and decided i couldnt eat anymore bc i was just so scared and kept touching my stomach. felt sick, i felt like there was a lump in my throat! what im worried about most is appendicitis, my stomach feels just weird and though i havent experienced any intense sharp pain in my stomach or right side, my back and side pain is enough to freak me out. it didnt help that i keep seeing the name everywhere. like for example i was on youtube and there was this video vlog titled "a*la gets appendicitis" which FREAKED ME OUT BECAUSE THAT IS MY NAME!!!!what are the freaking odds especially because my name isnt so common, i keep seeing the word everywhere. i just feel so nauseous and scared and helpless. i can be calm for a bit but moment i have to eat i just start feeling grossed out and anxious. even when i feel a bit of twinges in my stomach, i panic. and it sucks because i dont wanna cancel a trip in two weeks. ik this is long but i just need some words. please. thank you if youre reading this. im an 18 yr old girl if tht helps with anything, haha. i just feel like its gonna get worse every day, i get a new symptom everyday, so shocked i have hives bc i never get them. i feel so nauseous rn. even my hair has been falling so much more recently!![COLOR="blue"]

---------- Post added at 04:37 ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 ----------

anyone? :(
    Last edited by refreshingsanity; 15-10-18 at 09:38.

Re: So many random symptoms... feel like death

Have you not seen a doctor and told them all of this?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: So many random symptoms... feel like death

im calling my doc to set up an appointment today but im pretty sure she'll just say its all in my head, ive had appendix worries before and she just dismissed them and said id be in BAD pain.... but i should see her about the other worries and i will.

Thread Information