Thread: very sick

very sick

got bad dream last night wake up heart beating so so fast, head dizzy, takes a long time to cool down, don't know is it i got heavy dinner last night or what, my head so heavy now. hate this, so sleepy, tied feeling again, hope i can survive this, pls tell me what should id o?

Re: very sick

Hello!
    I hope you are feeling better now. Often a heavy meal at night can give you bad dreams. I would try to eat a bit earlier. The bad dream just made you panic. It's natural to feel this way after you get a fright. Try to breath deeply and calm yourself. Do you have ways that you use to try and relax at other times? If you do then try those.x

gosh today very very tiring sleepy day for me, i feel so so sick, i don't know why, last week i felt good, tdy i back to work and felt so sickly, and i 've been on sick leave and my own leave for 4 days, and tdy i am back sick again, yeah alot ofmy office people, got upset, angry and not so happy that iam going to see doctor again, but they never understand that iam sick, and really sick, and need to take medication, and all these medication cos alot of side effects, and it upset me when they never ask abt how hv u been , r u better, or concern, they are more concern with until how long do u need to visit the doctor and got time off, it is so painful , hurting and sad thing for me. do u understand what i meant?now i think i am drowning to depression

and just got argument with hubby again that he is so crazy abt his working life, got no time for us, wanted to bring us for holidays, he keep saying can't becos alot of work, now it is driving me crazy, and becos of that we just got into huge argument and the hurt is always me , i am so deeply affrected, hurt and sad that can't even go holiday becos of his stupid job, i wish he be asked to stop working, or his company close down. then he can stay home with regret. i think family ismore important

Thread Information