Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ultrasound results wait time!!

Re: Ultrasound results wait time!!

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Not waiting now but did throughout 2017/18 but the shortest I ever waited was probably 2 months as it's not just how long the scans take to get looked at, it then has to go to the Consultant, then you wait for them for a letter or appt.
    My Partner had an ultrasound about 2 1/2 ago and found out last week that she has some sort of liquid in something called the pouch of Douglas.
    WoW that is a pretty long time to wait - its nerve wrecking and tiresome!

Oh no, what are they going to do for your partner? Do they know where the fluid is coming from as yet? I hope all is ok though

Quote Originally Posted by Neverending_story View Post
    WoW that is a pretty long time to wait - its nerve wrecking and tiresome!

Oh no, what are they going to do for your partner? Do they know where the fluid is coming from as yet? I hope all is ok though
    It is yes. As for my Partner she is so laid back she doesn't worry about anything.

But honestly my hospital is hopeless, you wouldn't believe how they've has messed me and my family around in the last couple of years.

My Partner had an internal inspection with a female GP last week, had some swabs taken and funnily enough is phoning now for the results.

It is yes. As for my Partner she is so laid back she doesn't worry about anything.

But honestly my hospital is hopeless, you wouldn't believe how they've has messed me and my family around in the last couple of years.

My Partner had an internal inspection with a female GP last week, had some swabs taken and funnily enough is phoning now for the results.
    Oh no so sorry to hear!

Has your partner got her results?

Oh no so sorry to hear!

Has your partner got her results?
    Nope! So ultrasound 2 1/2 months ago, found out only last week about this fluid pouch of Douglas thing, had the internal examination last week with swabs taken, told a week for results, phoned yesterday and told probably next week! PROBABLY! JESUS!

Not waiting now but did throughout 2017/18 but the shortest I ever waited was probably 2 months as it's not just how long the scans take to get looked at, it then has to go to the Consultant, then you wait for them for a letter or appt.
    My Partner had an ultrasound about 2 1/2 ago and found out last week that she has some sort of liquid in something called the pouch of Douglas.
    This is really common in women who still get periods, I had it many years ago and can be completely benign

Nope! So ultrasound 2 1/2 months ago, found out only last week about this fluid pouch of Douglas thing, had the internal examination last week with swabs taken, told a week for results, phoned yesterday and told probably next week! PROBABLY! JESUS!
    Oh no - grrr the waiting does my head in it really does! I am sorry for the wait she & you have to wait for the results - I hope they come back normal for you Keep us updated if you can

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    This is really common in women who still get periods, I had it many years ago and can be completely benign
    Thanks WM

Oh no - grrr the waiting does my head in it really does! I am sorry for the wait she & you have to wait for the results - I hope they come back normal for you Keep us updated if you can
    Still NO results 15 days after swabs taken

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    Something you are not telling us, Matt? Do I need to be calling you BikerMandy?

Still NO results 15 days after swabs taken
    GRRRR frustrating - maybe the swabs take slightly longer (just guessing) - I really hope you get the results SOON!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information