Thread: Really at my wits end!!

Really at my wits end!!

My sister and her two sons have been staying with me and my parents' for the last 4 months when she was made homeless because she couldn't pay her rent on her privately rented house. She could be made bankrupt on Friday.
    I really can't cope with all this, I haven't had any fluids since she moved in, and I've stopped eating in the last few days. I really don't get on with my sister, and I'm staying in my room all the time. My mum could have pancreatic cancer. My sister is being very selfish and only thinking of her self, which is very typical of her behavior.
    My anxiety is unbearable, please help me.

Re: Really at my wits end!!

Joanne is there no one you can talk to, or turn to? Have you spoken with your doctor, at least with regard to your own health and well being.

What about some kind of family meeting? And looking at what's available for your sister re housing. It's not ideal, the way you're all living, and from a social care perspective I'm surprised that there aren't concerns. Your sister is a mother to two young boys and they need a stable home environment.

Of course living with grandparents will always outweigh living on the streets but that doesn't necessarily mean that's ok long term. Your sister needs to 'fix up' as they say.

Hope your anxiety is attended to - with all that's going on right now I think your first priority is you

Thread Information