Hi sorry to bother anyone , but around 3 weeks ago was eating and suddenly felt like something was stuck in my throat. Irritation like a hair - no choking sensation. I worried a bit that night as I suffer from anxiety.

Next day got up feeling was gone. Then eating again it came back. Since then its constantly on my mind. Even taking my tablets (propranaolol) i feel it get stuck and it feels like its there for 2 or 3 hours after wards. Even though it probably is not as it will dissolve.

I had a scare last year which turned out to be Strep throat (which im sure its not as the pain with strep is horrific) but then saw my gp around feb this year for stomoch upsets and he prescribed me some meds cant remember name of them.

Anyway the past 3 weeks im getting worse with my anxiety over this. Trying to get to see my GP this week, but because I have extreme health anxiety even that terryfies me (pathetic I know )

Checked my throat and the left side to me seems red. No other signs no lumps or bumps but now its interfering with me eating. I think about it all the time. Finally I did the Dr Google thing and it all comes out about head and neck / throat cancer. im worried its that.

thanks for taking the time to read - posting here as my anxiety is through the roof on this.

D.