Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Health Anxiety Health Anxiety. Please check other sub-forums first to see if your problem should be posted there instead. E.G. the IBS forum, the symptoms forum, male/female issues. Please also read this Website page: Health Anxiety

Old 17-05-18, 20:29

Feeling sick and weak all of a sudden

I致e had a variety of symptoms over different parts of my body lately and just now I felt sick and weak all of a sudden. I drank some water and ate a popsicle despite my lack of appetite but I知 still panicking. I知 just scared its all connected and I have a blood clot/tumor/als/ms/am having a stroke/anything serious basically. I知 too afraid to go to sleep alone so I知 spending the night at my best friend痴 place.... again. I don稚 even know why I知 documenting this here, I知 sorry for ranting and I知 sorry for wasting your time. My therapist suggested keeping a video diary but everytime I think about it I知 terrified its gonna be the last video of me so I can never do it. I just recently recovered (mostly) of severe ocd (intrusive thoughts) and had a taste of the 馬ormal life for a while, now struggling with this. I don稚 know which one I prefer but it feels shitty regardless that I basically just switched to this. Maybe that痴 ungrateful. I don稚 know. I知 unsure about almost everything these days.

Anyway, sorry for being depressing and ranting mindlessly and all. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. x
Old 17-05-18, 20:38
Intermediate Member

Re: Feeling sick and weak all of a sudden

Have you eaten much today? The weakness and nausea is possibly hunger or thirst?

Sorry you池e going through so much. I hope the video diary helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
feeling, sick, sudden, weak