Hi all!

I have been on 50mg Zoloft for about two months and it has been working very well for me! I feel more balanced and more able to cope with my anxiety attacks and stress. Almost all of the nasty side effects I experienced when beginning the pills have gone away--except for one. My eyes are really dry! I'm prone to dry eyes already but I started taking Zoloft alongside 80mg propranolol and a hormonal contraceptive (which also dry you out) so my eyes HURT. I saw the optometrist for a follow-up appointment for a scratched cornea and he warned me that dry eyes could exacerbate the scratch and it could take MONTHS to heal. Ugh!

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this symptom and, if so, how they dealt with it? I am using artificial tears 6-7 times a day and a thick ointment before I go to bed at night and it's definitely helping, but I'm still suffering a lot of discomfort. I feel like my eyes just suck the tears right up. Is there a specific kind of drop that would help, or another trick I could try? Thanks in advance!