Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scared out my wits hallucination

Re: Scared out my wits hallucination

I feel sick with worry
    This could be the beginnings of my biggest fear coming true. They said what my brother had wasn’t hereditary but seeing it happen to him scared me so much. I’m going to the doctors today

Brain tumour symptoms, you have none. Trust me, I've seen it up close. And if your doctor says it's not hereditary, then that's the truth. I have visual disturbances all the time

I’ve had sparkles and floaters before, but never an actual object distort. I’m not sure what I even saw now because my mind has gone to mush. My mum and my sister said if it was anything it wouldn’t stop, things would be moving all over the place. The fear has over taken me. I’m sure the doctor will send me to hospital

It was a glass bottle wasn't it? Asking because if it's a plastic container I've had them make weird noises and change shape/distort because of air trapped in them. This can happen as well if you've knocked the dial in your fridge and it's a bit cold and then the milk expands.

It was plastic annaboodle but it was the top part that moved where you pour from

---------- Post added at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 ----------

Scared put my brains �� doctors appointment st 2.15!

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    It was plastic annaboodle but it was the top part that moved where you pour from

---------- Post added at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 ----------

Scared put my brains �� doctors appointment st 2.15!
    Try and talk about your fear about this and your anxiety, not just see the visit as a reassurance exercise you don't have a brain tumour.

Just waiting at the doctors now really not coping withthis

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Update. Saw the GP she said she isn’t concerned about what I saw. She said they’re more concerned about seeing things that aren’t there or auditory hallucinations. She’s said to book an eye test for my own peace of mind so I’ve got one booked for tomorrow. Still very anxious about the eye test as convinced they will find something bad at the back of my eyes like my optic nerve being inflamed or a tumor. The doctor told me for my own peace of mind to book but unsure if she just wanted to pass of the job of giving me bad news to an eye doctor instead.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

She asked me if my vision was okay and I said yes but now questioning if it actually is. Things look hazy and I have a headache around my eyes and forehead.

Really? Pass on the bad news? Is that really what you think? You have a diagnosis, now it's time to let go. Doctors won't pass you on for their own peace of mind - that's a ridiculous statement

unsure if she just wanted to pass of the job of giving me bad news to an eye doctor instead.
    Sometimes people on this forum have a rather insulting and paranoid attitude to doctors. You know deep down that's a daft statement, come on.

Yeah I admit that was a daft statement to make but I’m sort of in limbo waiting for something to happen again now... 😞

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:43 ----------

I keep staring at that damn bottle

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information