Thread: Tramadol????

Tramadol????

Just out of interest, How many people have taken this drug? I really feel like this has alot to answer too. I have spoke to a few people who suffer from panic attacks, Anxiety and depression and they have all said they developed these feeling after being on this.

Please could I have peoples thoughts on this???

Re: Tramadol????

I took it for 6 months with no issues.

Use the search facility at the top and you will find other posts about it too.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I took it for 3 months after an operation i had and it didn't even touch the sides as far as pain relief went lol. I asked the hospital for stronger 1's and the doc said its the strongest 1 u can get on prescription! I was fine on it though and didn't suffer any side effects from it. I think as with all tablets, it depends on how your body reacts to it, what works well for some doesn't necessarily work well for others.

Cheers Nicola,

When I had by little girl I had a really bad time during labour in the end they had to put me to sleep to have an emergency caesarian section - they gave me Tramadol and I didnt even know what planet I was on. When I got home from the hospital I was a mess - halucinating and panic attacks - worst experience of my life. One of my friends partners also the same on this so found it rather worrying - excellent pain relief but side effects were awful. Wanted to see whether anyone thought this could be linked to depression and horrible thoughts

I was prescribed tramadol after experiencing severe back pain. I think that I had only taken one tablet and I experienced the most severest of reactions. I had sickness,nausea giddiness and out of the body experience. I did not want my husband to leave me. I will never knowingly take this drug again. I am allergic to most pain meds which makes it a challenge when I go into hospital for an operation. The effects were fairly short lasting and I was back to normal apart from the pain in a few days. Powerful stuff.

I must be in some really tough pain because it isn't touching my broken foot pain. Other than feeling queasy at times and getting headaches I don't feel anything except pain. Hope everyone feels better.

Laura xxx

Thread Information