Thread: Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hello everyone! I'm happy to join this forum, as I feel it will be a very good resource for me. It's great to be able to talk to other people who deal with the same daily struggles with anxiety that I do. I am 17 years old with anxiety disorder, OCD and possibly depression (depression is undiagnosed, perhaps it just a part of anxiety disorder for me). I sometimes get bad panic attacks (luckily not as much as when I was younger), health anxiety, an overall fear of "the worst that could happen, happening", and some days I just have a constant state of worry. Overall, I guess I am just a mess. It doesn't really show much on the outside, maybe a little bit of awkwardness in public. On the inside though, especially at night, I am more affected by my anxiety which regularly plagues me. I sometimes go into long spirals about health, such as cancer and other diseases, and Google certainly doesn't help me. I worry about college and adulthood in general, something that has overall increased my level of anxiety a lot. Anyways, I am very happy to join this forum, and feel like this will be a very supportive community.

Thanks, Daniel

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya daniel19001 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hi Everyone!

Hi Daniel welcome to No More Panic.

Thread Information