Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please!!!

Re: Advice needed please!!!

Hi mate

Shit when’s that happening? Defo hospital job I would think, you can’t go through that at home surely . Thing is your supposed to come of ven really really slowly, have they said it be Hospital admission??

Have they got a plan after that, or to early?

You keep us updated when you can or need support.

Shit day here today for me

Take care mate xx

Tristan please keep posting just because u of ven and others u can still post hear and let us know how u getting on take care will b thinking about u
    Clio sorry yours is a bad day I have also been anxious , think am worried about going back to work have I made the right decision? Time will tell
    Jen and Nicola how u 2 ladies getting on well I hope
    Take care everyone one. Linda. Xx

Probably is playing on your mind Linda, as you say time will tell. Be thinking of you on Wednesday.

I wasn’t in good headspace this morning but just plodded on accepting it. I thought I’d go sainsburys to get out of house and be proactive.
    Felt flat, but carried on. Going round I got this feeling that just came over me off a surge in mood almost to tears feeling. It was horrible, I didn’t flee but became anxious when I got to self serve check out and it went wrong and assistant had to come over, I could feel my feet clenching(which is a symptom I get when anxious) and then wanted to get out then,
    Walking to car I was on verge off crying, as I felt so low.

Something not right, I did feel fed up , what can I do but had done few things round house then decided to go out for change of scenery. Then get a really really surge of “ like the life’s been sucked out of me”. Horrible feeling, thought anxiety was bad but this is frightening.

Take care all xx

Hi all, not checked in for a while. Been doing well the last week, struggled in Wales all last weekend then from last Monday things started getting better. Next to no anxiety last week and I also had a nice weekend just gone. I'm not 100% but on my way there I hope. Still have the odd moment here and there and I'm still jaw clenching and waking up with a headache and stiff neck but I'll ask the doctor about that when I'm next there. It's taken 8 weeks on the 150 dose to get here so I don't think ven has been a quick acting med for me but glad I hung on.

Nicola how are you doing?
    Linda have to gone back to work yet?
    Clio how long have you been on your current dose?
    Tristan I hope you are managing with the med changes.
    Jem xx

Hi all, sorry not checked in for a while as been trying to sort college out for my son, he won't be continuing with the course he was doing due to the bullying issues but we have an appointment with a careers advisor at the college on Wed to discuss other options. Surprisingly enough my anxiety has been ok thro it all, it's just sleep that's effecting me, it's constantly on my mind worrying about where we go from here so I'm waking up at stupid 0 clock hence the time of this post lol.
    Jem I've always found ven to be slow acting it's only this time that I've increased to 300mg that it kicked in within 3 ish weeks but at 300mg I should be dancing round the tables really lol.
    Tristan sending you lots of luck and love with your med decreases, keep us informed how you are doing.
    Linda good luck going back to work.
    Clio would you consider an increase up to 225mg? Just a thought?
    Well I'm going to try and get some more sleep.
    Take care all ×××

Nicola
    That’s terrible, no wonder he wanted to come home that day.
    Any new ideas with today’s meeting? I hate it when anything happens/ problem regarding My son and he’s 28. He’s dyslexic and as dyspraxia traits. I still think he’s younger than he is, he constantly tells me he’s a man. I really need to start letting him do things for himself, (form filling, phone calls, etc)
    I’m dreading the day he says he’s moving out I’ll be constantly worrying if he’s in, at work, is he eating properly etc.

Linda
    How did your first day go? Hope you didn’t experience too much anxiety

Better day here today for me
    I’m going to give it another week, then it will be 8 weeks 187.5mg
    I will then go up to 225mg, but I’m not going any higher than that. I think if it’s going to work as that’s “the” dose psych like you to reach!

Take care, hope all is ok with everyone xx

My first day went ok ,a little anxious I kept feeling hot and thought I was going 2 panic but lots of people kept saying it was very hot in the building so that made me feel better
    Jem glad u having good days
    Clio u as well , I did find this med to take a long time to start working
    Nicola hope u are getting sorted with your son if your kids are hurting so do u it's called being a mother it never stops and my kids are 38 and 36
    Tristan hope u are coping ok
    Take care. Linda xx

No one has posted for a while I hope that means every one is coping ok still thinking of everyone take care all linda xx

Hi Linda

I’ve not been on as going through bad patch again at mo! Have been checking in though Just upped to 225mg today, so this is supposed to be the dose! Was on 187.5mg I did have a few better days but I’m nowhere near where I should be, things are not coming naturally and more a case of really pushing myself that motivated.

Found out this week, the cbt therapy is ending. I’m step 3-4 trauma on nhs scale and thought I was going to be seeing psychologist well that’s what I was told, turns out cbt again. She’s retiring end October, they must of known this at the beginning of allocating as nhs staff have to give 3/6 mths notice in order to get there pension sorted.
    Gp is ringing them after she’s back from holiday 22/10

So how’s work going Linda? Back to your old routine? Do you feel your getting somewhere
    On that dose 112.5 or 150 ??

Hope others are doing well xx

Well work is ,same old same old , was getting on alright but today the old familiar trouble between my son and daughter has raised it's ugly head and as always I am in the middle it's been on going for a very long time it breaks my heart this is the main reason I suffer with anxiety . I feel bullied into taking sides sorry for the moan
    Clio have u also had trauma in your life if so I feel for u , hope your increase gose well if I had an understanding doctor that would give me some diazepam I would increase more was the cbt doing some good , some times it's the thought that things are ending and you are not ready u worry and think what help can I get know , you should be the one to say I am ready to face things my self know Take care xx Linda
    Hope everyone else is doing fine

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread Information