Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I've come back to NMP as I'm suffering from high levels of anxiety and depression. I'm 51 and had a meltdown last night and had a very angry outburst that was totally out of character for me. This has sent my anxiety reeling today. I phoned a helpline today and had a good chat and a cry as was desperate to talk to someone.
    I've been working on myself and making efforts to meditate and get out walking every day and reading personal development books and was doing well now I feel like I've had a major setback. Tomorrow is another day , thanks for reading xxx

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya LucyBee and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello everyone

Thank you venusbluejeans ☺️

Hi LucyBee, I too am visiting NMP after a time away. I’ve been suffering from depression/anxiety for a while now and sometimes I feel ok and then I have a meltdown and then I feel I’m back to square one. It’s awful isn’t it? I too ring helplines as sometimes you just need to don’t you? I hope you get the help and support you need. I know this is a great place to start. Take care xx

Quote Originally Posted by LucyBee View Post
    I've come back to NMP as I'm suffering from high levels of anxiety and depression. I'm 51 and had a meltdown last night and had a very angry outburst that was totally out of character for me. This has sent my anxiety reeling today. I phoned a helpline today and had a good chat and a cry as was desperate to talk to someone.
    I've been working on myself and making efforts to meditate and get out walking every day and reading personal development books and was doing well now I feel like I've had a major setback. Tomorrow is another day , thanks for reading xxx
    Hi Lucybee & welcome, you’ll find plenty of help & advice here, take care.

Thread Information