Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: help fear of rabies.

Re: help fear of rabies.

Quote Originally Posted by sakalaka View Post
    Went to a doctor yesterday. The doctor didn't find anything but prescribed allergy medicine. Had a good night's sleep. Feeling some what relaxed today. The pin prick feeling has decreased a little, but still is there. Let's hope for best.
    That's good news ( I knew it would be!!) actually a very positive post till you get to the end lets hope for the best (may be reading it wrong) LOL there is no lets hope for the best, you can relax in the knowledge it wasn't anything serious to worry about but still suggest you get your HA under control have you had a word with your GP about this? Thanks for the update Cheers

Actually in india people and doctors don't consider anxiety as a real medical issue. You will be made fun of if you explain this to your gp. Didn't knew previously that anxiety could manifest into physical symptoms like this. Trying to keep my mind away from this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sakalaka View Post
    Actually in india people and doctors don't consider anxiety as a real medical issue. You will be made fun of if you explain this to your gp. Didn't knew previously that anxiety could manifest into physical symptoms like this. Trying to keep my mind away from this issue.
    That sucks mate I mean here's you trying to get help for your HA and yet the very people who are supposed to help would laugh at this? Is this just a cultural thing or plain ignorance?? Sorry to hear this Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information