Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: whispershadow cannot be trusted

Re: whispershadow cannot be trusted

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Maybe focus on the happy stuff so 3 won't shout so loudly?
    trying to listen to music
    Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
    Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
    Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)

Yeah 3 was being a ar$e.

Ah thought so ! Well, tell 3 it hasn't worked, and it won't ever work - because we like whispershadow and she is welcome here

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Ah thought so ! Well, tell 3 it hasn't worked, and it won't ever work - because we like whispershadow and she is welcome here
    it wasn't helped by how I was treated on the place that begins with psych and ends with central with no other words in the forum name

place that begins with psych and ends with central with no other words in the forum name
    Makes me laugh the way you write that

No, I'm sure it didn't help, but that is gone....its in the past and nothing can be done to change what has happened unfortunately. We all have upsetting or unfair things happen in life, and all we can do is learn something from them and move on. In a way you could see the positive in what happened there - in that you ended up here !

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

What are Tigger and Willow up to tonight?

Give your NMP Ted a cuddle that may help

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Makes me laugh the way you write that

No, I'm sure it didn't help, but that is gone....its in the past and nothing can be done to change what has happened unfortunately. We all have upsetting or unfair things happen in life, and all we can do is learn something from them and move on. In a way you could see the positive in what happened there - in that you ended up here !

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

What are Tigger and Willow up to tonight?
    they're hiding cause I dewormed them today and Willow was sick

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Give your NMP Ted a cuddle that may help
    I will if I can find where Willow hid him (she hides things when she decides they're hers)

they're hiding cause I dewormed them today and Willow was sick

Oh oh, cats don't forgive quickly do they, and make you feel really baaaddddd (even though you are doing it for their own good). I hope they took the tablets fairly easily, without sharp pointy teeth in your hands.

[/COLOR]

Oh oh, cats don't forgive quickly do they, and make you feel really baaaddddd (even though you are doing it for their own good). I hope they took the tablets fairly easily, without sharp pointy teeth in your hands.
    Tigger did, Tigger's like "okay you're putting something in my mouth, is it a dreamies treat?"

Willow's like "You Are Not Making Me Swallow That!" I got nipped by Willow cause she got fretful and upset and struggled to get away from me and in her panic by accident nipped me (I'm used to it, I had worse from Ebony's boyfriend Tom, he was a biter)

Even the vet couldn't medicate Tom by mouth ........

I can't read anyones thoughts...... i think if I could I would be even more of a nervous wreck than I normally am, so I really wouldn't want to anyway haha

Whisper, you are fine as we keep telling you..... you have done nothing wrong at all..... We like having you around and if 1 + 2 is part of you then it is welcome too... well just for us to tell it to leave you alone anyway

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

X in what I write below = that nasty number telling you stuff rather than you seeing it repeated by me.

Whisper, I think we have some understanding of it as many of us will have worried about what people thought about us and whether they can see we are anxious or what our horrible thoughts are telling us. But please try to remember that X is a bit thick, X can't understand X says others can read your thought but you can't read theirs. X just wants to upset you and spoil your day so give him the and laugh at him as he is the real one who is worried that you will give him the and he won't have a reason to exist any more.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information