Thread: Lifestyle change that i wanted to share as i have improved loads!!

Lifestyle change that i wanted to share as i have improved loads!!

Hello,,
    I wanted to post this on here as only a month ago i was having several panic attacks a day,,,had constant general anxiety mainly social phobia,,,ocd such as intrusive thoughts and depression.
    I went to the doctors asking for medication as i felt id tried everything and felt that was my last resort,,,the doctor refused me any medication as he said these often made things worse as you got 'hooked' on them. I left the doctors in tears as i felt he had just brushed me off and basically said there was nothing he could do..I then thought to myself right thats it im gonna throw myself at this 110% and try everything naturally that i could...this is what i done

-Downloaded the programe mood gym

-signed up to an email programme which sent me daily emails with different tips on how to overcome anxiety/panic attacks ( i found this kept me motivated as id look forward to my next tip )

-rescue remedie started taking this four times daily (it is my saviour at work it does not leave my side!!)

-Changed my diet and started drinking water

-I also brought a cd of relaxation songs,,,and once a day i take 20 minutes to lay down and listen to it

-also throughtout the day i take 5 minutes to relax and breath deeply

Im not totally 'cured' yet but the improvement is amazing!!

Please try this,,,and if you have any other natural tips youd like to share with me please do x

Re: Lifestyle change that i wanted to share as i have improved loads!!

Sorry guys,,,i forgot to mention ive started acupuncture to which i found very relaxing and i believe it is going to help me more too! x

Quote Originally Posted by aimee87 View Post
    Hello,,
    I wanted to post this on here as only a month ago i was having several panic attacks a day,,,had constant general anxiety mainly social phobia,,,ocd such as intrusive thoughts and depression.
    I went to the doctors asking for medication as i felt id tried everything and felt that was my last resort,,,the doctor refused me any medication as he said these often made things worse as you got 'hooked' on them. I left the doctors in tears as i felt he had just brushed me off and basically said there was nothing he could do..I then thought to myself right thats it im gonna throw myself at this 110% and try everything naturally that i could...this is what i done

-Downloaded the programe mood gym

-signed up to an email programme which sent me daily emails with different tips on how to overcome anxiety/panic attacks ( i found this kept me motivated as id look forward to my next tip )

-rescue remedie started taking this four times daily (it is my saviour at work it does not leave my side!!)

-Changed my diet and started drinking water

-I also brought a cd of relaxation songs,,,and once a day i take 20 minutes to lay down and listen to it

-also throughtout the day i take 5 minutes to relax and breath deeply

Im not totally 'cured' yet but the improvement is amazing!!

Please try this,,,and if you have any other natural tips youd like to share with me please do x
    well done girl....this is what I am talking about...( quoted from apprentice winner)

first and foremost you made the changes ...you took responsibility to make that change..well done girll...i'm proud of you....

when you start thinking about how to rescue your body ,, everything inside start changing...when you fight against the day to day problems...with your mind...when you say i won't give up...

I like your mentality... You are your saviour... you've to make that first step... There are doctors..there are all kinds of people there to facilitate help for you but they can't baby feed you...

What you are doing is a type of CBT where relaxation techniques are used... activities are done regularly and you are looking forward to the next day...

everyone is different...hence you have to adapt the methods to your use...it's no point blaming everyone for your problems...well done girl...hope a lot of them learns from you...

Dont' give up even when you have a tough period...

take care

J

well done sounds like your doing really great! x

hows is going???

Well Done! x

What is that email thing, that sounds interesting?

Thread Information