Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get together in Lancashire

Get together in Lancashire

Hi i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in arranging a get together in Lancashire.

Amy x

Re: Get together in Lancashire

Yes please. I am in Preston.

I'd be up for this. I'm in Burnley

great .. although even the thought of this is & meeting new people is causing me to be anxious, i think this would be a great achievement & help to myself & hopefully you guys too.

When would be a good time for us all to meet. i am currently studying (by distance learning) and so I'm relatively flexible.

Maybe a little introduction on here would help to ease anxieties before a get together?

Hope to hear from you both soon

Amy x

Amy,

I am Charlie, 43 and live in Preston. Had my first panic attack in October 2012. Since then, I have been obsessing about my heart. Tests have come back good, but I suffer physical symptoms most days. Because my first attack happened while I was driving, I hardly drive anymore. Too scared!!!

I do get out and am happy on public transport so I can travel.

Where are you living?

I think a get together can only be beneficial. I hope there may be others who spot this thread and get involved.

Charlie

hi,, I'm Rebecca. I am 22 I live in wigan.. and have been hiding this for a long time but the worse broke out last year in june... when I became extreamly bad with panic attacks and could not go to work... im not back at work had to change stores were I work due to not being able to go back to the same store and have been through life changes ... iv also had some bad turns of nearly loseing my life to drink because of it... I was getting better but at the min things are getting bad again as I have a lot going on now ....

think a get to gether would be great just I would find it really hard to come see you all due to not nowing who you are ect ect

Is this still going forward? I'd love to meet up and share stories!
    I'm Blackpool way

Hi

I'm Andrew - 28 years old - been suffering with GAD and depression since approx Feb last year. Although I suspect that I'd been suffering with anxiety for a long time before that and just not realised. Anyway I have a place in Blackpool which I spend part of the time at so would be up for a meeting in Lancashire.

Given everyone's respective locations perhaps Preston would be best as it's easilly accessible by road or public transport? Just a thought.

Andrew :-)

Hiya

I can do Preston! How about a meet up this month? Been a few months since I've been to Preston, so trying to remember if there's any nice cafes or bars near the station. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi my names Ness, Ive experienced anxiety and panic over a number of years. Recently they have been debilitating. The attacks came along and tapped me on the back following a period of around 10 years. All the techniques learnt from the past where long forgotten..now im learning all over again. Im not taking SSRI's as I feel they make my attacks worse. Ive booked myself in with a CBT therapist. Ive joined the site as I felt I needed to link in with others in the same boat.
    Id be interested in meeting up - im from burnley area. Let me know venue , time or date. It would be fantastic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information