Thread: stop thinking and start living

Talking stop thinking and start living

Hey people

I have been reading a book called stop thinking and start living by Richard Carlson and it is amazing. It helps you to realise how you a the creator to your own negative thoughts and how you make them more intense by focusing on them. At 1st I was totally convinced but the more I read the more sense it made.
    I know you may be sceptical but its literally changed me and I've been like a different person in the last few days...i have had some blips but Rome wasn't built in a day right? It only cost me £4 off Ebay if not any on there try Amazon.
    Such a shame there isn't an easy cure but acceptance and knowledge is a huge thing to recover.

Re: stop thinking and start living

I defo think you should. It as change my life i know it sounds over the top and i would think the same if i had not read it. I hope it works for you too x

just ordered from Amazon, might be the best £2.81 I spend. Although, I am currently reading 'Untethered soul' by Michael A Singer, and that is pretty good read too.

I've just ordered one as well. The reviews are very good too. Thanks for the recommendation x

anyone else get impatient waiting or is it just me?

I've read this book as well and found it really really helpful. I lent it to a friend and reading your thread has reminded me about it. I think a re read is in order to remind myself of the main points!

@Rubytoo is "The tethered soul" helpful to you? The blurb looks good from what I've read but I'm just a bit put off by the cost. I've bought a lot of books over the last couple of years and it all adds up! I'm trying to ration my book purchases a little bit now lol.

Thankyou I will get this too

Thread Information