Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Journey With Escitalopram

Re: My Journey With Escitalopram

Who knows. Some people join and barely ever post, some post a lot, does it matter?

She may have struggled more on the higher dose, she may be fine, she may have joined another forum or something tragic could have happened not related to the meds.

The thread is still there should anyone want to read it up to that point. Most threads seem to end without any closure.

2. Re: My Journey With Escitalopram

Most threads seem to end without any closure.
    Many will, so i've noticed...and it's a shame. This site could be a wealth of knowledge and experience but unfortunately the illnesses don't lend themselves to meticulous organization.

Re: My Journey With Escitalopram

I apologize for not continuing this diary--I realize that it can be upsetting to those who are following and reading! I didn't know that I had comments after!! I did start to get out and do more and my focus was less "here" and more "out there"! Which is excellent!! I wasn't able to continue on with ecit but I finally did find venlafaxine, which worked wonders in helping me to get moving on with my life. After I had my son, hes 13 months now!, I had another bout with severe anxiety. So I am here again, checking in with my friends and looking for support! Hugs to all of you!!
    Last edited by the_anxious_mind; 12-03-18 at 01:15.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information