Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health Medical Assessment

Health Medical Assessment

Hi everyone,

Recieved the Health Medical Assessment form, to be sent back for 3rd March 2018.

a lot of questions on it, if I need a home visit I need proof from my gp.

I need to look out the medical letters of my condition to send a copy to them.

if there is any tips I would appreciate them thanks.

Advice works not phoned, I'll phone them tomorrow, I've given them 4 days, to phone me back.

I hope they can give me a home visit before the deadline of the form needing to be returned.

Re: Health Medical Assessment

well I guess I better fill in this form. once I fill it in, going to take a copy of it. and request a home visit, plus copy all that I have to support my illness. if a home visit ask for it to be recorded.

I took my time today and filled in the health assessment form, I just got a few things to add, then I can send it. I typed up on a separate sheet of paper of all the questions that the space was not big enough. I'm sending 6 pages worth. I requested that my home visit be recorded and that I can have my friend there, because I don't get on to well with strangers. I requested it be a women. no harm in asking. that's if I get a home assessment.

my friend came up, he is away to the doctors for me, with my letters for the doctor to add to my file, I asked for a letter of proof that I would need a home visit. here hoping the doctor will do the letter for me.

then I can send this form and information I'm sending with it.

Hi Yvonne

How are you getting on? I'm not here much anymore so only just seen your posts about the medical assessment.

Is it for PIP? I have just had an assessment this morning, I had a home visit. I hope they are able to give you a home visit too.

Quote Originally Posted by xBettyBoopx View Post
    Hi Yvonne

How are you getting on? I'm not here much anymore so only just seen your posts about the medical assessment.

Is it for PIP? I have just had an assessment this morning, I had a home visit. I hope they are able to give you a home visit too.

Hi BettyBoop,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I'm filling it in for ESA I hope so too. it does say on the form might not get an assessment. I just getting every part of info that I need just in case.

Hi Yvonne, I hope you get it sorted out too, these forms can be a nightmare...they want so much information, they have people jumping through hoops for such a small amount of money. Don't give up.

Best wishes to you and the kitty-Kats

Cath x

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine S View Post
    Hi Yvonne, I hope you get it sorted out too, these forms can be a nightmare...they want so much information, they have people jumping through hoops for such a small amount of money. Don't give up.

Best wishes to you and the kitty-Kats

Cath x
    Hi Cath,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks

my GP has written me the letter, my friend will pick it up today after his appointment. then when I get it, I get it all photocopied, as I like to keep a copy of every thing I send to the dwp/the health assessment place.

then I'll get it posted. it says to send it in the envelope provided, I prefer to pay for postage and send it recorded delivery this way canny say they never got it.

I have all my information, I photocopied every bit. now in an envelope with the envelope they sent me inside the big envelope, all the information I have doctors letters etc.. all the answers on 6 pages of A4 paper does not fit inside the envelope they gave me. I sending it recorded delivery, this way they canny say they never got it. they have to sign for it.

here hoping when I get it posted tomorrow it will get there on plenty of time before the deadline.

Fingers and toes crossed Yvonne xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information