Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: duloxetine diairy

Re: duloxetine diairy

sat 14th,, feeling good, went out in the car yesterday with the kids just down to to the co-op, felt good i drove, ive actually felt a bit board today dont know if that s a good thing.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Well its tue the 18th of aug. Im doing well and feeling well. I havd got out much but im starting tofeel ok on my own at home . Actually i gone from not wanting tobe on my own to wanting to be on my own. Strange i just want the house tidy and have quality time with my little girl. And potter about i wanna get out for a short walk today i have a field at back of my house so i go on there. Ive been over eating which i think is due te the seorquel increase. So t should settle down again. I just had fruit this morn.and pumped my exercise ball back up.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

23rd of aug,, im feeling good, all very postitive not tested going out my saftey zone yet, but feeling good in it which is progess.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

glad to read you are making good progress hope it continues x

Thanks kerry. Well wot can I say its 30th of aug and I'm doing good as you prob may of guessed as I havnt been on that much, I've had small success only little but its better than none, feeling better sleeping better., xxxx

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

hi guys,, well it 9 sept ,, sad day as you all remember 9-11, anyway doing well still , not really pused my self , but im managing on my own during day, i have bowel probs ,, but thats on another post.

but im good,

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by bomberbeamish View Post
    hi guys,, well it 9 sept ,, sad day as you all remember 9-11, anyway doing well still , not really pused my self , but im managing on my own during day, i have bowel probs ,, but thats on another post.

but im good,
    I'm sure a lot of people are interested in this post. I am certainly following it, and you seem to be doing great. Well done

Thanks capen. I got mixed up on last post, bout
    9.11. I forgot they say it other way. But still thought off all them people yesterday. It Sunday 12th. Feeling good I so hope this thread ds help people,....

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

its 14th of sept, feeling fine with meds ect,, but starting to feel very lonley as my friend isnt coming round as often as she was, she was coming round so much cause i wernt feeling great, now im bored and lonley,, you just cant have it both ways can you. but it wernt fair on her having to b here most days, so im fine, sleeping well, watching the weight and really been good this week so notr put any on ,, lost apound here and there.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Hi bomber

You seem to be doing better and although your friend isn't coming to see you as much, surely this is a positive sign - that you are looking better too.

Now, the seroquel, my GP has taken me off the XR version and given me the normal, and I find that I am always hungry!! I daren't put any more weight on - done all of that without meds lol Did you find this happening too?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information