Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi i live in lincoln and would like to make new friends

hi i live in lincoln and would like to make new friends

hi i feel a bit stupid to be honest i am 33 i live with my partner and 4 children,i dont really see many people and would like to make new friends people who will be there for me aswell i have always been there for my friends and helped them through everything but ive never felt they were there for me so i would really like to meet new people who understand how i feel it would be good to chat to others
    so if theres anyone out there that is in the same boat as me please dont hesitate to contact me

el xx

Re: hi i live in lincoln and would like to make new friends

hi el, dont feel stupid, u r not on your own. i am 38, mum to 2 teenage girls, married, and feel so lonely sometimes. i seem to of lost most of my friends since my panic attacks as i wont go out much any more.
    like u i have always been there for their problems, then feel a bit let down by the lack of support over me being anxious and stuff.
    i think my husband is my best friend at the moment, which is nice but as he does not suffer from what i do, he cant fully understand what im feeling. its frustrating! if you want to talk about things i would love a friend too

Quote Originally Posted by Joexgee View Post
    hi el, dont feel stupid, u r not on your own. i am 38, mum to 2 teenage girls, married, and feel so lonely sometimes. i seem to of lost most of my friends since my panic attacks as i wont go out much any more.
    like u i have always been there for their problems, then feel a bit let down by the lack of support over me being anxious and stuff.
    i think my husband is my best friend at the moment, which is nice but as he does not suffer from what i do, he cant fully understand what im feeling. its frustrating! if you want to talk about things i would love a friend too
    hi thanks for your reply its frustrating isnt it my partner is also my best friend but i do think he gets fed up sometimes of me wittling about my ailments lol like you say they havent been through it in person so dont fully understand and i would love a friend do you live around lincoln??
    x

no am in huddersfield! my hubby is prob sick of me too although he's a very patient man i think i drive him nuts lol x i have only just joined this site today and am still working it out!

Hi el

I live in lincoln too and have a 6 year old. its nice to talk to people who understand. This site is great. I woulod love to meet up with people on here but for the past few months havent gone very far due to my anxiety xx

Oh I live in the doddington park area if you know it x

Hiya everyone, I am 20 years old, moved to lincoln beginning of last year as i was pregnant. Now have a lovely 13 month old little boy. My family have all moved away back down south which is were im originally from, i am now living with my partner but havent made any friends yet which is getting me down a lot, jsut someone to go shopping with and have a laugh with would be fantastic. Please add me on facebook if you have that too and inbox me on there, my e-mail to find me on there is michaelalewis2005@hotmail.co.uk
    Hope to hear from some new people soon XXXXXXXXXXXX

I live in Lincoln and have a 7 yr old son, would be great if people like myself who suffer with anxiety etc could meet up. x

I live in Sleaford and have 3 grown up children and two and a half Grandsons (one due November)

Be happy to hear from anybody

Plenty of student bars in Lincoln to make new friends with, ell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information