Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Joys of Medication

Re: Joys of Medication

Thanks for the concern Yvonne.

Lisa contacted me and I have explained about my absence and I am sorry for not being on the forum. Just been a bit crazy this last month.

I am off Quetiapine and had to stop immediately as there was concern it was causing my heart abnormality that an ECG picked up when I was in A&E. I am now on 30mg Mirtazapine and 120mg Duloxetine. The mental health doctor told me I would go back on the Quetiapine is the results from the ECG come back the same. I am kinda all over the place at the moment.

I hope you are well.

Re: Joys of Medication

Quote Originally Posted by HypnosWisher View Post
    Thanks for the concern Yvonne.

Lisa contacted me and I have explained about my absence and I am sorry for not being on the forum. Just been a bit crazy this last month.

I am off Quetiapine and had to stop immediately as there was concern it was causing my heart abnormality that an ECG picked up when I was in A&E. I am now on 30mg Mirtazapine and 120mg Duloxetine. The mental health doctor told me I would go back on the Quetiapine is the results from the ECG come back the same. I am kinda all over the place at the moment.

I hope you are well.

Hi Mike,

Glad to know your alright, though so sorry to hear your not doing too good, I've been praying for you, if you dont want me to pray for you. let me know, though I hope you dont mind. I was a bit worried for you. just felt that there was somethng wrong.

as for me, I've moved house, and that part done with, i'm a bit overwhelmed, hit rock bottom, my gp has put me back on quetiapine along with my depakote and reduced what I do in a day. not allowed to do any more than 5 tasks a day. plus its nearer to the annversary of my dad passing. will be 1 year this 28 November. I've went back to the depression forum, where they have bereavement forum. which I'm using, more. just felt needed a bit more support.

keep me posted please. how things go for you.

Yvonne

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information